• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Emily Miller story online - DC fingerprinting of crimXXX I mean gun owners

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/20/dc-gun-registry-forces-fingerprinting-police-stati/

The registration-renewal requirement is already being challenged in court. Heller v. District of Columbia — commonly known as “Heller II” — takes on the entire registration law that was enacted in 2009 after the Supreme Court overturned the District’s 30-year-old handgun ban in the original Heller decision.

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2...es-fingerprinting-police-stati/#ixzz2mBJxK4Vf
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

countryclubjoe

It will not be long before states require finger prints or DNA samples to acquire a DL or state issued ID and they will charge you the citizen for both.

They will tell you its a privilege to surrender your DNA or be finger printed, they will tell you if your a law abiding citizens then why should you be concerned, they will tell you its for your safety in case your ever in an accident and they need to locate your family, heck they may even request that all family members submit to DNA or finger printing to acquire a license for anything.

Tyranny at its highest level.

My .02

CCJ

Maverick9

It will not be long before states require finger prints or DNA samples to acquire a DL or state issued ID and they will charge you the citizen for both.

They will tell you its a privilege to surrender your DNA or be finger printed, they will tell you if your a law abiding citizens then why should you be concerned, they will tell you its for your safety in case your ever in an accident and they need to locate your family, heck they may even request that all family members submit to DNA or finger printing to acquire a license for anything.

Even scarier, in the near future, your fingerprints on file digitally can be processed in such a way as to frame you for a crime.

If they draw blood to do DNA, your blood can be aliquotted, stored at -80 for at least 10 years, and then thawed, deglycerolized and placed at a crime scene so that you are DNA-tied to a crime of their choosing. They can use trace so there's not preservative to show it was a plant. Slam-dunk for 'enemies of the state'. In fact, the THREAT of this will make vocal bloggers and contentious people (and political opponents) **** and go away.

Also, note how China just stuffed the micro-bloggers. That will be your 'new internet'.

...But I hope not in my lifetime. :)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Even scarier, in the near future, your fingerprints on file digitally can be processed in such a way as to frame you for a crime.

If they draw blood to do DNA, your blood can be aliquotted, stored at -80 for at least 10 years, and then thawed, deglycerolized and placed at a crime scene so that you are DNA-tied to a crime of their choosing. They can use trace so there's not preservative to show it was a plant. Slam-dunk for 'enemies of the state'. In fact, the THREAT of this will make vocal bloggers and contentious people (and political opponents) **** and go away.

Also, note how China just stuffed the micro-bloggers. That will be your 'new internet'.

Hmmm - that ignores the GPS proven location of myself, not at the crime scene.

Have wheelbarrow to transport Ca-ching to the bank, can use truck if necessary :)

davidmcbeth

Banned

Tyranny at its highest level.

My .02

CCJ

Well, the day that happens, I shall use my RIGHT w/o the need for a gov't permission slip.

onus

Hmmm - that ignores the GPS proven location of myself, not at the crime scene.

what if you were at a party and a girl accuses you of rape ? it wasn't you that raped her but some other guy.

your gps evidence will show you were at the party.....and now your "dna" will show **** ** ***** inside of her.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
what if you were at a party and a girl accuses you of rape ? it wasn't you that raped her but some other guy.

your gps evidence will show you were at the party.....and now your "dna" will show **** ** ***** inside of her.
Wanna bet? I have a secret - no I won't devulge it.

Baked on Grease

Even easier than you think... there is a group of scientists that can replicate dna from scratch. They only need a sheet of paper telling them what molecules go where and they can replicate gallons of your dna...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

davidmcbeth

Banned

They don't map your DNA from a sample .... the testing done today is fraught with errors...

But people don't care .. they think that fingerprints are perfect too.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Red blood cells don't, but other blood cells do. All in all, blood is a very good source of DNA.
Red blood cells have no nucleus (except when developing in the bone marrow) and no mitochondria therefore no DNA. White blood cells do.

Cornified cells (finger nails, hair, & top/outer part of skin) also contain no DNA - they are in essence dead cells with the inner structure having been replaced with keratin.

All cells start with nuclear DNA. The DNA contains the basic code that tells each cell how to grow, function, and reproduce.

beebobby

The hoops some folks are willing to jump through to have something to be paranoid about is staggering. I'm quite sure that if the big, bad govt. wants my DNA, they can get it without expensive laboratory procedures. They already have my fingerprints due to my TS clearance during my stint in the Navy.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The hoops some folks are willing to jump through to have something to be paranoid about is staggering. I'm quite sure that if the big, bad govt. wants my DNA, they can get it without expensive laboratory procedures. They already have my fingerprints due to my TS clearance during my stint in the Navy.
I don't think it is so much a question of paranoia as just simply discussing the many ways to point a finger at you.

Iris recognition technology is in many ways more effective than fingerprints.
http://epic.org/privacy/surveillance/spotlight/1005/irid_guide.pdf