• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

War Damn Eagle!

eye95

I am deliberately being vague.

Ya, it's evil to do so, but I am feeling frisky tonight because...

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
(chuckle)OK, I looked it up. I got admit, it sounds pretty cool.And, I especially liked the google image of a Tiger saying "F**ck the Tide." Nothing against the Tide.

eye95

Cool. Tonight is a good night. My son is an AU grad, and his bride is an OSU grad student. They live practically adjacent to the OSU campus. The miracle last play helped both teams. Now, if FSU could just lose...

<o>

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I just heard about it on the radio--after looking up the phrase on-line. Amazing finish, indeed.

Now I understand why you would say, "War Damn Eagle!"

:)

eye95

I just heard about it on the radio--after looking up the phrase on-line. Amazing finish, indeed.

Now I understand why you would say, "War Damn Eagle!"

:)

About 100K of my money and my son went to AU. They OWED me that championship in 2010. I figger they owe me another. If FSU or OSU loses and AU wins, they are in the championship game. War Damn Eagle!

<o>

OC for ME

They are ALL thugs, Mr. Heisman FSU superstar Winston RAPED someone last year and it got covered up and smoothed over.
Do you have evidence in your possession that the State of Florida does not have that confirms that the FSU QB's account is a fabrication and the accusers is the truth?

davidmcbeth

Banned
Cool. Tonight is a good night. My son is an AU grad, and his bride is an OSU grad student. They live practically adjacent to the OSU campus. The miracle last play helped both teams. Now, if FSU could just lose...

<o>

Hooray ! 2 more Parks Recreation graduates !