Thread: DC Metro Attacks

DC Metro Attacks

DC metro riders are sometimes victims to vicious assaults and muggings. A majority of those occur within the confines of the district, rather than in MD or VA. As everyone on here already knows, DC is the criminal playground: no armed law abiding citizens!

Tonight I witnessed another attack. It occurred at the Farragut West metro station approximately 1:00 AM today. For those who may not be aware, often criminals in DC will attack at ANY stop. For instance, the Farragut West station is in a very affluent area of DC. In this instance, the victim was repeatedly "curb stomped" on the gap between the metro platform and metro car. The police and medical response time was 17 minutes. I video recorded the assault, however, if I would have been carrying I am not sure the resultant would have been any different. One of my cardinal rules is I will only carry to protect myself, my family, and my girlfriend.

Anyway I will post the entire video tomorrow. This stuff happens all the time, but is never reported. It's so frequent the police and ambulance took 17 minutes to respond in this instance.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

After discussing with my girlfriend I decided to refrain from uploading the video. It may be perceived as demeaning to the victim, whom you can clearly see getting face down curb stomped.

If I see it on the news I will post a link here though. And if anyone feels so compelled and wants to submit a FOIA request- station cameras at Farragut West on the Blue / Orange platform in the direction of Largo Town Center at 12:55 - 1:20 AM will show the assault.

God bless, and stay safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cirrusly View Post
    After discussing with my girlfriend I decided to refrain from uploading the video. It may be perceived as demeaning to the victim, whom you can clearly see getting face down curb stomped.

If I see it on the news I will post a link here though. And if anyone feels so compelled and wants to submit a FOIA request- station cameras at Farragut West on the Blue / Orange platform in the direction of Largo Town Center at 12:55 - 1:20 AM will show the assault.

God bless, and stay safe.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If the video of the platform camera will show a crime occurring, I doubt it would be available under a FOIA request...

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    If the video of the platform camera will show a crime occurring, I doubt it would be available under a FOIA request...
    Why would you doubt it?

FOIA statutes allow agencies to withhold records under certain circumstances. But, not all require crime records to be withheld.

It may very well be available, the only way to know for sure is to look up DC's FOIA ordinance and see what it says.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.