• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

O.C.T. Interview today, live on ProGun Podcast.

ProGun Podcast

We have decided to open up the podcast gear so we could put together another episode. The episode will be recorded live today (Sun Dec. 1 2013) at 5:00pm Central time. Here's the plan:

1. CJ Grisham from OCT Has responded via email that himself or another person (an official from the group) will be on the podcast for the interview.
2. The episode will be recorded live and might feature call in comments, so the live stream may not be suitable for children.
3. There is a toll free number to get on the podcast, 1-866-TALK-301
4. You are invited to participate, callers will be expected to keep language clean.
5. The iTunes episode will be edited for language only (If required).

The Guest from OCT may or may not stick around for the call in session, it's up to them. We do have a list of questions we plan to ask, but if you have something you want us to ask then let me know because we might ask it also. The link to listen to the live stream is http://progunpodcast.com/live-show/ and eMail can be sent to host@progunpodcast.com

Last edited:

ProGun Podcast

Well OCT did not call in as they said they would, but Charles Cotton did call in and we had a very informative session. I would like to invite everyone to wait a little bit until I have the audio processed and uploaded then download the episode and listen to what was discussed.