Thread: Hasidic Man Victim Of Latest Possible ‘Knockout’ Assault by a woman. Hate crime?

Hasidic Man Victim Of Latest Possible ‘Knockout’ Assault by a woman. Hate crime?

"As WCBS 880′s Jim Smith reported, police said a 26-year-old man was punched by a woman just before 11 p.m. at Bedford Avenue and Taylor Street. New York State Assemblyman Dov Hikind said a pattern has emerged but stopped short of saying the Jewish community is being targeted in these types of attacks."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...-williamsburg/
    http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/11/...k-out-the-jew/
    https://news.google.com/news/rtc?ncl...GPWK9LM&ned=us

Knockout attacks and the injustice of hate crime laws

http://communities.washingtontimes.c...e-hate-crimes/
    Last edited by Nightmare; 12-02-2013 at 04:45 PM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Hi Folks

Simply criminal activity perpetrated on citizens that clearly are not open carrying a handgun.

Criminals love to target the weak and unprotected..

My .02

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Banned
    Well, that woman was no lady !

Bad woman.

Maybe they are doing ethnic week ..

They are idiots after all.

Totally UNSURPRISING!

I should think that NYC would be prime hunting grounds for those who enjoy attacking unarmed people for no reason. After all they have extremely restrictive gun laws. They should place signs at the city limits stating, "Welcome to New York City - Americas Largest Unarmed Victim Zone". Pax...
    Last edited by Gil223; 12-03-2013 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Typo
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

Quote Originally Posted by Gil223 View Post
    I should think that NYC would be prime hunting grounds for those who enjoy attacking unarmed people for no reason. After all they have extremely restrictive gun laws. They should place signs at the city limits stating, "Welcome to New York City - Americas Largest Unarmed Victim Zone". Pax...
    It is a total coincidence that two cities with the most anti gun laws have some of the most violent crimes,robberies, and murders-NYC and CHICAGO.
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    It is a total coincidence that two cities with the most anti gun laws have some of the most violent crimes,robberies, and murders-NYC and CHICAGO.
    Hi

Interesting to note that both Cities employ the highest number of Police Officers.

1- NYC over 34,000
    2- Chicago over 12,000

Best regards

CCJ
    " I detest hypocrites and their Hypocrisy" I support Liberty for each, for all, and forever".
    Ask yourself, Do you own Yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Richieg150 View Post
    Of course it is. Pax...
    MOLON LABE
    COUNTRY FIRST
    Glocks ROCK!

NYC Councilwoman Blames 'Knockout' Attacks on Tension Between Blacks and Jews

""Many African American/Caribbean residents expressed a genuine concern that as the Jewish community continues to grow, they would be pushed out by their Jewish landlords or by Jewish families looking to purchase homes," Cumbo wrote in the 1,200-word letter, which was emailed to supporters and posted on her Facebook page. [ ... ] She added that these sentiments among black Crown Heights residents "offer possible insight as to how young African American/Caribbean teens could conceivably commit a 'hate crime' against a community that they know very little about."

http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...en-blacks-jews
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by countryclubjoe View Post
    Hi

Interesting to note that both Cities employ the highest number of Police Officers.

1- NYC over 34,000
    2- Chicago over 12,000

Best regards

CCJ
    But…! But…! Police… stop crime!!!