• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

"One-gun-a-Month" Joe May announces bid for Herring's Senate Seat

Repeater

Seems Joe is mighty presumptuous:

Joe May to run for Senate of Virginia in special election
Virginia Del. Joe T. May (R-Loudoun) confirmed Monday that he will join the race to fill the potential vacancy of state Sen. Mark D. Herring’s 33rd district seat.

May, who has represented the 33rd House district for more than 20 years, lost his seat in the June Republican primary to conservative Dave LaRock in a startling upset. Following May’s unanticipated defeat, there was widespread speculation about whether he would run for office again as an Independent candidate.

May campaign spokesman Jon Conradi said the veteran politician planned to formally announce his candidacy at a news conference in Sterling Monday afternoon.

In a prepared statement Monday, May touted his experience over 10 terms in office and his politically moderate background.

Though May does not currently live in the 33rd Senate District, Conradi said Monday that May plans to have a residence in the district before the end of the week.

Joe needs to move in order to run. May(be) he ought to move to West Virginia. That would help.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Will Joe be sending me a check so I can buy one gun a month?

Will it be from his personal funds or is he planning on cutting some other program to fund this with tax dollars?

How much will I get as a monthly gun budget? And more importantly, how many months' worth can I save up if I want something purdy?

After one or two years, will I be allowed to spend my monthly allotment to buy a new safe instead of a gun?

stay safe.

67GT390FB

Will Joe be sending me a check so I can buy one gun a month?

Will it be from his personal funds or is he planning on cutting some other program to fund this with tax dollars?

How much will I get as a monthly gun budget? And more importantly, how many months' worth can I save up if I want something purdy?

After one or two years, will I be allowed to spend my monthly allotment to buy a new safe instead of a gun?

stay safe.

could really give a schnitt how they vote as long as they causcus with the repubs, by getting even a rino elected the power of the lt gov is eliminated and the power to seat the committees and direct bills to committees is retained by the repubs who even if you are a libtard loon supporter is better for you as a gun owner than letting the dems flood the house with anti gun propoganda bills and maybe sneaking something through. with special elections for northam and possibly herring looming our best bet is to try and break the 20-20 senate tie(thus giving northam power) by replacing one or both with any kind of republican

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
I "early" voted for John Whitbeck today in the 33rd while OC

I "early" voted for John Whitbeck today in the 33rd while OC. First time I ever voted AND OC'ed at the same time.
1601356_660793187304101_204950780_n.jpg