Thread: Heading to Huntsville...

Heading to Huntsville...

Hello all,
    I'm from NE and heading to Huntsville next week for work...and it's my birthday. I'd love to do some shooting to celebrate (hehe) and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on where to go (I would like to bring my own handgun in)?
    PLUS...since the majority of my OC experience is from NE, I was wondering if there was anything I should know about the attitude, culture, and laws in Huntsville. I read about the no vehicle OC without a permit thing, but not sure if there were any other things I should be aware of.

Last Resort on County Line road in Madison. Some might say Larry's, but the lighting is terrible in there; also, I've heard that it is not always very polite to women there.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.