• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pro 2a quotes

countryclubjoe

Hi Folks

I came across some pro 2A quotes, I thought I would share.

" Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...Disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants: They serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed Man" ( Thomas Jefferson)

" Guns are our friends because in a country without guns, I'm known as " Prey" ALL FEMALES ARE" ( Ann Coulter)

" Disarm the people- that is the best and most effective way to enslave them". (James Madison)

Look forward to reading some others.

Best regards

CCJ

Rusty Young Man

Alright, I'll play:

“The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

The disarming of the citizenry has always been the mark of the totalitarian government. -Massad Ayoob

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”
~Samuel Adams

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crime..." - Thomas Jefferson, paraphrasing Cesare Beccaria

"A gun is like a parachute: if you need one but don't have it, you'll probably never need one again." - Internet meme for "HotDogsandGuns.com."

Last edited:

countryclubjoe

" One of the ordinary modes,by which tyrants accomplish their purposes without resistence is, by disarming the people and making it an offense to keep arms.. ( Joseph Strong... 1779-1845 )

The above quote clearly defines the tyrants in NY/NJ

Best regards

CCJ