• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama's "Become The Very Danger The Constitution Was Designed To Avoid"

OC for ME

JONATHAN TURLEY: Thank you, Mr. Chairman. The danger is quite severe. The problem with what the president is doing is that he's not simply posing a danger to the constitutional system. He's becoming the very danger the Constitution was designed to avoid. That is the concentration of power in every single branch.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...r_the_constitution_was_designed_to_avoid.html
Not much more to this. But the single most important issue that threatens our republic is succinctly explained.

Freedom1Man

The Supreme Court said recently that agencies could actually define their own or interpret their own jurisdiction.

That right there is the death knell for our, constitutionally limited, republic. That is saying that the government does not even have to pretend anymore.