• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Just a FYI -- Xbox One AND PS4 having issues (discs won't play/machine death)

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://news.cnet.com/8301-10805_3-5...isc-drive-defect-nets-you-a-free-launch-game/

Hilarious ... these are significant issues...again for Mircosoft ... new for Sony

Xbox One ... DVD player will not read discs

PS4 ........... Blue ring of death

So ya buy a new system and all that's needed ... about 1 grand .. and ya cannot play .... Happy Holidays!

If you bought any of these for your kids .. ya may want to chk the system out prior to placing under the tree

Gun related? Sure...you just might want to shoot a hole in that new console. But be calm ... this advanced warning may mitigate such tendencies.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Dear David,

I'm sorry to hear that Kwanzmasukahtivis was/will be a bust for you this year. But at least you get to play with Customer Service while the snow thinks about melting.

stay safe.

PS - this is about OCing too, 'cause he will be thinking of ways to claim he was not trying to intimidate CS when he showed up.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
Will stick to the PC. Brings way more to the table.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If people knew that all the games can be played on the PC, using an xbox controller, etc .. I think that Xbox and PS4 and others would not be as popular..

I play on PC ... when I want to, not a big gamer myself...