Thread: boy posts picture of gun on instagram, gets arrested

boy posts picture of gun on instagram, gets arrested

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/07...cmp=latestnews

guns don't kill people. pictures of guns kill people

Terroristic threats only need to be inferred. There is no need to imply them, let alone actually utter them.

Wonder if when the first kid is convicted the DA will ask for reimbursement of the Chief's dry cleaning bill? It probably will Depends on whether or not he was Poise'd towards Tranquility or Attends the Kendall Campus of Nightingale where he learned to Prevail.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

What the Fuch?! I can't believe stories like this; 16 years ago I was in elementary school playing cops and robbers, finger guns and all, without the faculty losing their minds.
    Last edited by R027; 12-08-2013 at 02:59 PM.

my humble opinion

goober #1 posts pic of gun saying "ready to go to school" police responded apropriately

kid #2 posts he loves revolvers and a picture of a colt, police overreacted and violated his rights.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Connecticut. The Constitution State. What a sick joke.

Where modern guns are now banned and where one if legally obligated to make sure your friends don't kill themselves driving. Remind me never to go there.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cop guns.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	11021

This.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by freedom1man View Post

this.
    lol....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post

This.
    so sad but true

Both kids got screwed, especially kid number 1. Overreaction and misapplication of the law. DC? Catch-all charge cuz the cops did not do a reasonable investigation. Knee-jerk reaction by jerks.

The second kid's parents need to sue the cops. The first kid's parents are SOL cuz CT is hyper-oversensitive.