• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone heard from Marc Perez lately?

JEStucker

MPSGunner - noticing he hasn't been around at all lately, and I know his health hasn't been the greatest recently. Does anyone have any news, or has he just been busy in Jeff City again? You can PM me if you're allowed to say anything, or just post here if it's none of my business, but he's a good guy and pretty much responsible for my membership in a few organizations and my involvement with them.

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Marc is a personal friend of mine for several years. He is tending to his affairs, cleaning up after a move, trying to sell the second house, and is not bothering with the computer much at all. If you want to pass along some information or other sentiment, I can do so and you are free to PM me.

JEStucker

Marc is a personal friend of mine for several years. He is tending to his affairs, cleaning up after a move, trying to sell the second house, and is not bothering with the computer much at all. If you want to pass along some information or other sentiment, I can do so and you are free to PM me.

PM Sent.

Thank you.

Festus_Hagen

I hate to be the one to say this, but I think everyone here needs to know. I just received this email, and it was not what I wanted to get. I had sent a few messages and emails but got no response the last few weeks. I knew something was wrong then.

RIP buddy, you will be missed by all who knew you.

Hi,
This is from Marc's wife, Marianne. I want to let you know that Marc passed away this morning. Our daughter Cheryl and I were with him at home where he has been in hospice care for cancer. We have no final details regarding funeral arrangements, but hopefully I will be able to post that tomorrow. Please pass this along to anyone else who you feel will want to know.
Thank you,
Marianne Perez