Thread: Walking Wolf Was Right - The End is Nigh

Walking Wolf Was Right - The End is Nigh

The downfall of our great Republic is at hand. All ye who value liberty must take up arm.....chairs and raise your PBRs in protest of this travesty.
    No tailgating at Super Bowl
    SECAUCUS, N.J. -- Forget about setting up those kegs or buffet tables in the parking lot before this season's Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium. There will be no tailgating, according to the game's committee CEO, Al Kelly.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...r-bowl-stadium
    The Honorable Gov needs to intervene and smite this heretic, Mr. Al Kelly.

Alas, I fear that the Honorable Gov, being the statist that he is, will turn a deaf ear to our plight.....it is NJ after all.

Quote Originally Posted by OC for ME View Post
    The downfall of our great Republic is at hand. All ye who value liberty must take up arm.....chairs and raise your PBRs in protest of this travesty.The Honorable Gov needs to intervene and smite this heretic, Mr. Al Kelly.

Alas, I fear that the Honorable Gov, being the statist that he is, will turn a deaf ear to our plight.....it is NJ after all.
    "Black rifles" are a no-no, and now too is the "black car."

Banned
    Haven't they heard of the constitutionally-protected RKDB? The Right to Keep and Drink Beer?

They are going to have to pry my PBR from my cold, dead hands. Of course, my hands were cold anyway. Ya know, drinking a cold beer on a cold February day in cold New Jersey. And, when it is time to change beer cans, cuz of the cold, there is a bit of hand-prying that kinda has to be done anyway.

But the point remains, beers don't get people drunk, other drunks get people drunk!

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Haven't they heard of the constitutionally-protected RKDB? The Right to Keep and Drink Beer?

They are going to have to pry my PBR from my cold, dead hands. Of course, my hands were cold anyway. Ya know, drinking a cold beer on a cold February day in cold New Jersey. And, when it is time to change beer cans, cuz of the cold, there is a bit of hand-prying that kinda has to be done anyway.
    But the point remains, beers don't get people drunk, other drunks get people drunk!
    I'll drink to that.

Banned
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mF3kCGXBGSU

PBR song ^^^

How many bars did I drink PBR that served it in CANS (a bazillion) .... ya know why they serve it in cans, right?