• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Walking Wolf Was Right - The End is Nigh

OC for ME

The downfall of our great Republic is at hand. All ye who value liberty must take up arm.....chairs and raise your PBRs in protest of this travesty.
No tailgating at Super Bowl
SECAUCUS, N.J. -- Forget about setting up those kegs or buffet tables in the parking lot before this season's Super Bowl at MetLife Stadium. There will be no tailgating, according to the game's committee CEO, Al Kelly.

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/10109826/no-tailgating-parties-super-bowl-stadium
The Honorable Gov needs to intervene and smite this heretic, Mr. Al Kelly.

Alas, I fear that the Honorable Gov, being the statist that he is, will turn a deaf ear to our plight.....it is NJ after all.

OC for ME

The downfall of our great Republic is at hand. All ye who value liberty must take up arm.....chairs and raise your PBRs in protest of this travesty.The Honorable Gov needs to intervene and smite this heretic, Mr. Al Kelly.

Alas, I fear that the Honorable Gov, being the statist that he is, will turn a deaf ear to our plight.....it is NJ after all.
"Black rifles" are a no-no, and now too is the "black car."

eye95

Haven't they heard of the constitutionally-protected RKDB? The Right to Keep and Drink Beer?

They are going to have to pry my PBR from my cold, dead hands. Of course, my hands were cold anyway. Ya know, drinking a cold beer on a cold February day in cold New Jersey. And, when it is time to change beer cans, cuz of the cold, there is a bit of hand-prying that kinda has to be done anyway.

But the point remains, beers don't get people drunk, other drunks get people drunk!

OC for ME

Haven't they heard of the constitutionally-protected RKDB? The Right to Keep and Drink Beer?

They are going to have to pry my PBR from my cold, dead hands. Of course, my hands were cold anyway. Ya know, drinking a cold beer on a cold February day in cold New Jersey. And, when it is time to change beer cans, cuz of the cold, there is a bit of hand-prying that kinda has to be done anyway.
But the point remains, beers don't get people drunk, other drunks get people drunk!
I'll drink to that.