• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

mspgunner has passed

mspgunner

Hi,

This is from Marc's wife, Marianne. I want to let you know that Marc passed away this morning. Our daughter Cheryl and I were with him at home where he has been in hospice care for cancer. We have no final details regarding funeral arrangements, but hopefully I will be able to post that tomorrow. Please pass this along to anyone else who you feel will want to know.

Thank you,
Marianne Perez

Festus_Hagen

I got the email. Thank you for that. He had told me he had a system in place to let everyone know when the time came. I just never wanted to get that email .

We are so sorry to hear, he was truly a champion of our cause, and a person I can say I considered a good friend. :-(

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Marc was one hell of a guy, he will indeed be missed by many.

Rest In Peace my friend.

Rich

sudden valley gunner

You and your family have my deepest condolences.

Thank you for taking a moment out of what must be a difficult time to inform his OC family. Please feel free to contact me if you feel the need to reach out to someone.

Rusty Young Man

You have my condolences. Though I never met Marc (MSPgunner), I did enjoy reading his input on these threads.

It really is a tragedy to have one of ours leave us sooner than we'd like (read: at all), but I believe it must be for a good reason.

Thank you for letting us know. God bless.

davidmcbeth

Banned
You have my condolences. Though I never met Marc (MSPgunner), I did enjoy reading his input on these threads.

It really is a tragedy to have one of ours leave us sooner than we'd like (read: at all), but I believe it must be for a good reason.

Thank you for letting us know. God bless.

+1

kylemoul

As I have only met him in person a few times, this man has worked hard for all of us.

We will all remember him and what he has done. He is a patriot in my book and will forever be.