• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tales of tyranny

countryclubjoe

The only victims in this nightmare are the family that had to endure this unconstitutional treatment..
The gentleman served 180 days in jail for the crime of WHAT?---- This jail time to me falls under the category's of (1) False arrest, (2) Willful and Malicious prosecution (3) wrongful imprisonment and (4) kidnapping..

Clearly this man and his wife should seek an attorney that specialized in USC 42 section 1983 litigation..

The prosecutor, the sheriff and the Judge, violated the gentleman rights to his land and his property..

The couple should seek an attorney that has a proven tract record in US Constitutional and the deprivation of your constitutional rights, by three people 'acting under the gist of government authority.

Good Bless, and I pray the corrupt judge, and prosecutor and the dumb ass sheriff get to sleep in the horrible cell together.. Tyrants all three.

Liberty and justice will prevail.

Best regards

CCJ

Primus

This is becoming more and more the norm.....this is why I say the whole barrel is rotten......the local cops, prosecutor and judge all colluded in this disgusting display of tyranny.

Really makes me mad because this very close to me both in location and because I work in the building industry and have seen property rights destroyed in this state.

FUQ

http://myfreedomfoundation.com/blog...yranny-criminalizing-poverty-in-the-san-juans

Sheriff Rob Nou, Prosecutor Randy Gaylord and judge Stewart Andrew, you are the reasons why I despise the state, I have ran into your types you are the criminals. Any deputies that partook in this you are just as liable. Any jury who willfully convicted you are criminals, you don't have to obey the judges instructions it is not law.

I'd definitely say these actors in this (government officials) created a victim, had mens rea (evil mind, intent), and actus reus ( they acted upon that intent).

Does anyone know the building code or the charges they brought against them? It says the was jailed because the building code is criminal? And 18 months for building code violations? What are they leaving out?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

sudden valley gunner

Does anyone know the building code or the charges they brought against them? It says the was jailed because the building code is criminal? And 18 months for building code violations? What are they leaving out?

Building codes are not criminal. That's one of the major problems I have with this being in the building industry. In fact there is wide discretion in this state on what local planning commissions enforce or don't.

18 months makes something a felony, this is what boggles me too, because even building a house without permits doesn't lead to this and they appear to have been within the agriculture rules for the out building, the other thing was for a compost toilet.

Even if they blatantly defied building codes, I would support them, it is their property. They were raided without due process. The San Juans used to be a place for rugged individuals to be well individuals. Sadly it has been took over by watermelons and collectivist.

Primus

Building codes are not criminal. That's one of the major problems I have with this being in the building industry. In fact there is wide discretion in this state on what local planning commissions enforce or don't.

18 months makes something a felony, this is what boggles me too, because even building a house without permits doesn't lead to this and they appear to have been within the agriculture rules for the out building, the other thing was for a compost toilet.

Even if they blatantly defied building codes, I would support them, it is their property. They were raided without due process. The San Juans used to be a place for rugged individuals to be well individuals. Sadly it has been took over by watermelons and collectivist.

So no we have no idea what they were charged with?

This article says "they were charged with illegal building codes and illegal criminal search warrant and he served 18mths but he's innocent"

Doesn't even cite any law or even explain what happened. I guess we should just believe its tyranny because the article says it? He could've done ANYTHING and we'd have no idea.

Primus

Just found an article on San Juan insider that States he isbt serving any time at all. The judge suspended the sentence and all fines for two years.

Yea real tyrannical....

sudden valley gunner

I didn't claim he served the time did I, he was sentenced and convicted though.

If you don't think this isn't tyrannical, something is wrong with you. Actually given your comments and your occupation, you are proving my point there is no "bad apple".

sudden valley gunner

Actually your comments show you didn't read the article either. Skimmed over it to find fault as your usual MO.

So I will spell out the crimes for you having a bed, couch and kitchen in the agriculture building. Also of having a compost toilet. How horrific! How dare they do that!

These are folks trying to live off the grid and support themselves.

I know how these officials work, they didn't like the building which in itself was done legally without the necessity of permits (most permits aren't necessary in my opinion anyway). So they made up an excuse and raided them determined to find something illegal, and do all they can to make them pay for not daring to ask permission to build something on their own land, that wasn't "illegal" to build to begin with.

Primus

First I apologize if you didn't mean to imply he was jailed.

Second, you use tyrannical for everything you don't like. I don't like the fact that he even COULD face time for building code violations. I think that's too harsh. But does that make it tyranny because it has a crap sentence that was SUSPENDED because the judge agrees its dumb? Not remotely.

You play out the tyranny and bad apple thing wayyy too much.

The guy had a search warrant executed based on things we don't know. We don't even know the charges. We don't even know the process or chain of events in this case. All we know is the dude got found guilty by a jury of building code violations. He was guilty! He admits that.

The real issue is that the building codes seen stupid. That dkesbt make the cops the prosecution and the judges tyrants. Maybe the legislation (different branch my friend) tyrants for passing said legislation.

Again we know NOTHING about this case other then what that article says and it happens to leave everything out except "he's innocent and the .gov is tyrannical". Now maybe ghats enough to meat your threshold of truth but I need more facts to this case.

sudden valley gunner

Give me a break. You keep defending bad government actions.

If this isn't tyrannical than what is?

You keep missing major points of the thread to grasp at straws.

Please tell me how a non consent is justification of a warrant, please tell me how not even being given the chance to consent is non consent.

Please tell me what grounds a building built exempted by codes justify a warrant.

Please tell me how this justified a raid, a warrant, the full force of government.

Please tell me how as a cop you would justify following these orders?

Please tell me how we prevent this if we stop pointing out the tyranny and the systemic abuse of government and it's willful agents?

I would ask me to please tell me which side you stand on, you have made yourself clear though.

There are lots of "illegal" things most people commit more than 3 felonies a day without realizing it. Admitting after the fact that wow I guess I broke some dumb ass positive law, isn't an admission of "guilt".

Last edited:

Primus

Give me a break. You keep defending bad government actions.

If this isn't tyrannical than what is?

You keep missing major points of the thread to grasp at straws.

Please tell me how a non consent is justification of a warrant, please tell me how not even being given the chance to consent is non consent.

Please tell me what grounds a building built exempted by codes justify a warrant.

Please tell me how this justified a raid, a warrant, the full force of government.

Please tell me how as a cop you would justify following these orders?

Please tell me how we prevent this if we stop pointing out the tyranny and the systemic abuse of government and it's willful agents?

I would ask me to please tell me which side you stand on, you have made yourself clear though.

There are lots of "illegal" things most people commit more than 3 felonies a day without realizing it. Admitting after the fact that wow I guess I broke some dumb ass positive law, isn't an admission of "guilt".

I'll tell you all that when you furnish the facts of the case. As I said you give nothing but an article that doesn't even have the charges......

sudden valley gunner

I'll tell you all that when you furnish the facts of the case. As I said you give nothing but an article that doesn't even have the charges......

Evasive. The article mentions what they were convicted for and I spelled it out for you.

So you doubt the article (because it paints government bad) , how about for arguments sake you defend any of the actions as stated by the article.

eye95

...Second, you use tyrannical for everything you don't like. I don't like the fact that he even COULD face time for building code violations. I think that's too harsh. But does that make it tyranny because it has a crap sentence that was SUSPENDED because the judge agrees its dumb? Not remotely...

Please don't forget that the conviction, since it could carry a felony-length sentence, causes him to forfeit his RKBA, even if he did not serve a single day.

Primus

Evasive. The article mentions what they were convicted for and I spelled it out for you.

So you doubt the article (because it paints government bad) , how about for arguments sake you defend any of the actions as stated by the article.

Please reread my posts. I said I don't agree with.

For arguments sake here we go. ..

A warrant was issued. Was it a good warrant? Have no idea because no facts are presented.

They "raided his house". Define raid? Do you know how many officers present? Did they have long rifles? Was it a day time warrant? Did they breach the gate? Or just knock he answers and they show him and walk in? Hmm again no idea.

He was tried. No one is alleging that his trial was screwed. Were his rights violated in anyway? Hmmm I think if they were he'd have won the case and had it dismissed and be suing.

He was found guilty by his peers. That's how the system works. No tyranny there...

The sentence was suspended because the judge knew it was too harsh. That's judicial discretion that HELPED the guy. Since when does "tyranny" help?

Listen again the law may be stupid. More specifically the punishment for said law. Doesn't make it tyrannical. Especially when the judge didnt even uphold the punishment.

As I always say to guys who fish for bad .gov cases. There are plenty out there and you can do better. There are plenty of d bag xop who beat people for no reasons. Plenty of corrupt judges and lawyers. Thousands of bad politicians. So go find a better case of such and I'll be the first to tell you it's tyrannical

Till then these threads sound Like chicken little....

sudden valley gunner

Please reread my posts. I said I don't agree with.

For arguments sake here we go. ..

A warrant was issued. Was it a good warrant? Have no idea because no facts are presented.
According to the article it was. So evasive.

They "raided his house". Define raid? Do you know how many officers present? Did they have long rifles? Was it a day time warrant? Did they breach the gate? Or just knock he answers and they show him and walk in? Hmm again no idea.

LOL...does it matter how many, shows you didn't read the article or watch the video, on what was raided, they don't even have a house!

He was tried. No one is alleging that his trial was screwed. Were his rights violated in anyway? Hmmm I think if they were he'd have won the case and had it dismissed and be suing.

He was found guilty by his peers. That's how the system works. No tyranny there...

Wow...you really believe this tripe don't you. I am alleging his trial was screwed the article is alleging this, and the guy who wrote the article alleged it when I asked him about the judges jury instructions. You can think people are served justice by the courts all you want. I know the truth of the matter is that justice is rarely served and that plenty of people loose. Even Martha Stewart couldn't fight the system and she's rich, convicted for lying about a crime she didn't commit. When a jury is instructed they must rule one way it isn't a true jury of peers they are nothing more than an adjunct of government and it is tyranny.

The sentence was suspended because the judge knew it was too harsh. That's judicial discretion that HELPED the guy. Since when does "tyranny" help?

Oh so after spending thousands of dollars, having their rights violated, life disrupted, name smeared and harassed and harangued by the system, they are going to give them a break and not send them to jail.....what tripe!

Listen again the law may be stupid. More specifically the punishment for said law. Doesn't make it tyrannical. Especially when the judge didnt even uphold the punishment.

You listen again, they were punished did you miss that? Only the jail time was suspended....for now, what happens if he accidentally breaks another stupid law he didn't realize exists....oh yea full sentence back on.

As I always say to guys who fish for bad .gov cases. There are plenty out there and you can do better. There are plenty of d bag xop who beat people for no reasons. Plenty of corrupt judges and lawyers. Thousands of bad politicians. So go find a better case of such and I'll be the first to tell you it's tyrannical

What a load of hogwash, so they only count as tyrannical when it's real bad. It's only tyrannical if it meats your standards a standard based on a love of the system and a love of enforcing positive law?

Till then these threads sound Like chicken little....

It's death by a thousand little cuts......if you don't see that you are part of the problem. Your lack of sympathy for these people who got F'd by the state is not unnoticed.

Primus

According to the article it was. So evasive.

LOL...does it matter how many, shows you didn't read the article or watch the video, on what was raided, they don't even have a house!

Wow...you really believe this tripe don't you. I am alleging his trial was screwed the article is alleging this, and the guy who wrote the article alleged it when I asked him about the judges jury instructions. You can think people are served justice by the courts all you want. I know the truth of the matter is that justice is rarely served and that plenty of people loose. Even Martha Stewart couldn't fight the system and she's rich, convicted for lying about a crime she didn't commit. When a jury is instructed they must rule one way it isn't a true jury of peers they are nothing more than an adjunct of government and it is tyranny.

Oh so after spending thousands of dollars, having their rights violated, life disrupted, name smeared and harassed and harangued by the system, they are going to give them a break and not send them to jail.....what tripe!

You listen again, they were punished did you miss that? Only the jail time was suspended....for now, what happens if he accidentally breaks another stupid law he didn't realize exists....oh yea full sentence back on.

What a load of hogwash, so they only count as tyrannical when it's real bad. It's only tyrannical if it meats your standards a standard based on a love of the system and a love of enforcing positive law?

It's death by a thousand little cuts......if you don't see that you are part of the problem. Your lack of sympathy for these people who got F'd by the state is not unnoticed.

So be it svg your right your a caped crusader. The citizens should be glad your around to protect then from the cuts.

The issue is this isn't tyranny. Even if (I don't) I agreed and said the whole thing was jacked up. Its just not tyranny. And we don't ever agree on that.

We are opposite sides of the coin. You'd see tyranny in parking tickets ( and apparently license plates). I would try to find the reason a cop arrested someone even if it seems bogus on face value. So be it.

I can say this you'll never ever not be jaded until you can actually listen and speak with and talk with the other "side". And just waiting for them to finish speaking so you can attack isn't talking or listening and wins no one over.

sudden valley gunner

So be it svg your right your a caped crusader. The citizens should be glad your around to protect then from the cuts.

Someone has too because you aren't.

The issue is this isn't tyranny. Even if (I don't) I agreed and said the whole thing was jacked up. Its just not tyranny. And we don't ever agree on that.

So you get to decide what is tyranny....nice.....:rolleyes: how convenient.

We are opposite sides of the coin. You'd see tyranny in parking tickets ( and apparently license plates). I would try to find the reason a cop arrested someone even if it seems bogus on face value. So be it.

What a red herring and a misrepresentation of another thread. You still don't get it, the "reason" has been spelled out, look at what they were convicted of, it they are not convicted of the reason the cop arrested them then the cop is willingly partaking in the tyranny.

I am not the opposite side of the coin of you. I am not on the same coin as you.

I can say this you'll never ever not be jaded until you can actually listen and speak with and talk with the other "side". And just waiting for them to finish speaking so you can attack isn't talking or listening and wins no one over.

Unsubstantiated allegation did it make you feel better to make those accusations?

Primus

Someone has too because you aren't.

So you get to decide what is tyranny....nice.....:rolleyes: how convenient.

What a red herring and a misrepresentation of another thread. You still don't get it, the "reason" has been spelled out, look at what they were convicted of, it they are not convicted of the reason the cop arrested them then the cop is willingly partaking in the tyranny.

I am not the opposite side of the coin of you. I am not on the same coin as you.

Unsubstantiated allegation did it make you feel better to make those accusations?

Your just proving my point. Maybe we aren't on the same coin. Your coin is full of hate and suspicion and distrust.

Only one of us is on here posting entire threads dedicated to cases of the other doing bad things.

Primus

You have a good day svg. Im out of this thread since bits devolved into a bash fest and just me and you bickering like school girls and all off one vague article that provides no cites nor details on the case.