• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Marc Perez funeral arrangements

mspgunner

First of all, I would like to apologize for some people getting multiple notices about Marc's passing. He instructed me to notify everyone on his email list plus some group forums, and I'm not editting the addresses.

Apparently this time of year is very busy for the funeral industry. These are the final arrangements.

Visitation: Sunday, Dec 15, from 3-7 pm at Schrader Funeral Home, 14960 Manchester Rd at Holloway, Ballwin, MO.

Funeral: Monday, Dec 16, from Schrader at 10:30 am to Bethel Cemetery for 11 am graveside service and interment. Bethel Cemetery is at 17500 Manchester Rd, Wildwood, MO. ( At this point, Manchester parallels Hwy 100 but is one block south of Hwy 100.)

His obituary with more info may be found in the Friday edition of the St Louis Post-Dispatch.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments about Marc. He is very special to us, and I am gratified that others recognize that too.

Marianne Perez

Superlite27

My deepest condolences on your loss.

The 2nd Amendment lost one of its greatest supporters at Marc's passing. Few people have cared as much and even fewer have done as much as Marc to promote the 2nd Amendment here in the state of Missouri.

One of my best memories of Marc was "The Great Wildwood Picnic"....

...Of course, I doubt anyone else remembers how great it was. Marc posted here about having a "get together" at the State Park in Wildwood. So, upon seeing the discussion, I RSVP'ed. Not intending to show up empty handed, I brought along a case of soda and a few bags of chips.

On the day of the picnic, I arrived to find Marc sitting alone at a picnic table. He had brought several packages of hot-dogs, burgers, and buns.

So we both sat there for several hours, bar-b-quing hot-dogs, drinking soda, and enjoying a lengthy discussion of 2A rights.

Whenever we were asked about how the picnic went, we'd nod at each other and "stick to the plan", which was our own little inside joke: BIGGEST PICNIC EVER! What a smash it was! Huge turnout! You missed a really great bash!

Marc will be deeply missed.

Festus_Hagen

My deepest condolences on your loss.

The 2nd Amendment lost one of its greatest supporters at Marc's passing. Few people have cared as much and even fewer have done as much as Marc to promote the 2nd Amendment here in the state of Missouri.

One of my best memories of Marc was "The Great Wildwood Picnic"....

...Of course, I doubt anyone else remembers how great it was. Marc posted here about having a "get together" at the State Park in Wildwood. So, upon seeing the discussion, I RSVP'ed. Not intending to show up empty handed, I brought along a case of soda and a few bags of chips.

On the day of the picnic, I arrived to find Marc sitting alone at a picnic table. He had brought several packages of hot-dogs, burgers, and buns.

So we both sat there for several hours, bar-b-quing hot-dogs, drinking soda, and enjoying a lengthy discussion of 2A rights.

Whenever we were asked about how the picnic went, we'd nod at each other and "stick to the plan", which was our own little inside joke: BIGGEST PICNIC EVER! What a smash it was! Huge turnout! You missed a really great bash!

Marc will be deeply missed.
:lol:

Man, that sounds like him.

He will be missed. I'm pretty tore up , he was my mentor and reached out to me on here and he showed me what was "possible" and what was "un-possible" . He was a realist with a vision. I hope we can see it through this year for him.

Oramac

I would like to thank everyone for their kind condolences. It's gratifying to see all the nice comments about Marc.

Marianne

You're welcome. I can't imagine how you must feel, but I know that Marc will be fondly remembered by all in the community.