• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Mom's Demand Action campaign December 14th

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye95

I don't know what your original post said, but are you really nitpicking between administration and moderation? They're used pretty interchangeably. Honestly though, can we move on? Take it elsewhere.

This goes way beyond what you have read here. This particular mod, starting about two years ago, started editing and deleting my posts to assist another poster "win" a discussion. His actions have gotten more and more brazen, even to the point where I was not even involved in a discussion, HE brought me up in it, and when I responded to what he said about me, he deleted that post.

When I try to call him on his abuse of his authority, he often tries to make it seem as if I am on a mission against all of the staff, and even the administration itself (John and Mike, the owners of the site). I won't allow him this deception.

The original post in question is #5. While it stands, you can see the word "you." I am clearly criticizing the moderator and no one else. He is being deliberately deceptive when he makes the comment in his deletion of a later post that "the word is administration." The word was "YOU," meaning the person to whom the post was addressed, the moderator. The deleted post reiterated that I was talking about the moderator only with that post.

Chuck!

From where I sit it looks like you are on a mission against nearly everyone.
That's why nobody likes you,,,,

eye95

[childish drivel redacted]

And, of course, you must take the opportunity to help solve the problem.

Oh, wait, your goal is just to multiply any trouble.

It turns out that my initial assessment of you, when I first encountered you, was spot-on.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You used your mod powers to lie again. My post (#5) is still there. It says "YOU," not "administration." YOU tried to make my comment about the administration. YOU are part of the staff, a moderator. The administration is John and Mike. My comment was clearly directed at YOU and YOUR behavior specifically, not even other mods, let alone the owners and administrators of this site. I respect John and Mike.

So, are YOU going to remove the "administration" lie from your mod comment, or just delete this post and pretend that this was not pointed out to you?

Folks, whaddaya bet that #5 disappears now too--in addition to this one. That which puts the lie to what the immoderator says must be hidden from you!

The fact that you had to get the last word in on your moderator comment speaks volumes and proves what I have been saying about you all along: You use your mod powers to "win" discussions. You use your authority for personal gain. I still can't remember whether that is malfeasance or misfeasance? Do you know?
I do not lie - that is a personal insult.

Post #5 was answered in post #7 - that you did not like the answer matters not.

You are being extremely disruptive and refuse to accept moderation that is not to your liking and over which you have no direct input.

Moderators do "win" discussions - that is almost part of the definition. Again, whether or not you like the answer matters not.

There is no personal gain and ego is not involved.

Your campaign has gone too far and borders on being slanderous.

In that the OP events have likely all taken place, I will leave it to other threads (if any) to discuss the happenings.

Locking this thread as a train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.