Thread: School shooting?

School shooting?

Being reported on Yahoo. Any insight into this?

http://news.yahoo.com/reports-shooti...201843048.html
    Chuck Norris/Ted Nugent That's the ticket for 2016!

Of course this will be more fuel for the fire when the anti-gunners drone on endlessly for the anniversary of Sandy Hook tomorrow.
    NRA Certified Instructor
    NRA Chief Range Safety Officer
    Front Sight Distinguished Graduate, Handgun, Glock 35 and Glock 23
    FFL Type 7, Class 2 SOT (Licensed NFA Firearms Manufacturer)
    If you CCW, consider the benefits of joining CCWSafe.com.

FOX News and CNN reporting: 2 hurt, shooter dead.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cirrusly View Post
    FOX News and CNN reporting: 2 hurt, shooter dead.
    Reserving judgement until more FACTS come to light, but if speculation about the type of weapon used is true, then we'll be hearing more about "police-style" or "assault" shotguns.

Things just got more heated for tomorrow people. Please stick to the buddy system, if possible, and let's try to keep things non-confrontational. Also, make good use of recorders. No telling what new low the antis could stoop to. Probably doesn't need to be said, but I'd rather come off as a condescending little pr**k on these threads than hear about another one of ours being dragged through the entirety of the "justice" system.

In short, and if I may quote Skidmark, "Stay safe."
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 12-13-2013 at 04:40 PM.
    I carry to defend my loved ones; Desensitizing and educating are secondary & tertiary reasons. Anything else is unintended.

“Life, liberty, and property do not exist because men have made laws. On the contrary, it was the fact that life, liberty, and property existed beforehand that caused men to make laws in the first place.” - Frederic Bastiat

"When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." - Edmund Burke

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    Reserving judgement until more FACTS come to light, but if speculation about the type of weapon used is true, then we'll be hearing more about "police-style" or "assault" shotguns.
    It was reported to be a shotgun. You know, VP Joe's weapon of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by jegoodin View Post
    It was reported to be a shotgun. You know, VP Joe's weapon of choice.
    Give Obama a couple days~~then it will magically turn into a AR assault rifle.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    The guy's sister's roomate's mother's cousin had an AR ....
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 12-13-2013 at 07:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    A fully automatic AR Assault Rilfe weapon gun. But thanks to the recently passed magazine limits, he was only able to shoot one person and himself.

[/sarcasm]

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    The guy's sister's roomate's mother's cousin had an AR ....
    His father's, brother's, cousin's, nephew's, former roommate?

Seriously though, this can actually give ammunition (pun intended) to either side to spin as they so choose.

One side can argue that it's just another reason to make more laws restricting our constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms. The other side can argue that this is yet another reason why current laws don't work and more shouldn't be created since the current ones don't even stop crime in the first place.

I on the other hand say this... No matter which side of the fence you are on regarding issues such as these, if you don't like the way the laws are, you have the power in yourself to change them. Put your votes where they matter the most. Contact your family and friends that are sympathetic to your views and get them to vote. At least that's my official opinion.

My personal opinion is that this sure as hell puts another bullet hole (pun intended again) in the Gun Free Zones laws. Laws only affect the law abiding citizens as criminals by definition do not follow the law.
    Armed and annoyingly well informed!

There are two constants when dealing with liberals:
    1) Liberals never quit until they are satisfied.
    2) Liberals are never satisfied.

One might well ask.....WHY........after all of the mass shootings in Colorado since Columbine, and the Democrats recent glorious legislative victories in the name of "gun safety" .....why.....was there no armed security present to stop this guy ?

So who in our society is responsible for all of the blabbing, quibbling, and pontificating....while such tragedies continue to unfold....from all indications resulting in little or no progress in implementing effective countermeasures to protect children, and staff in schools?

We provide armed security for our presidents - WHY ???? Because we as a society recognize that threats against presidents are a very real part of life.

How is it that our presidents are more important than our children when in the public school classrooms .....?

Inquiring minds.......really want to know.

...and yes .. I'm addressing that question to any GOVERNOR, LEGISLATOR, OR other - constipated politicos, school administrators, etc. who stand in the way of efforts to provide armed security in our schools.....down to and including arming teachers in the classrooms.
    Last edited by rushcreek2; 12-14-2013 at 02:54 PM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Grim_Night View Post
    His father's, brother's, cousin's, nephew's, former roommate?

Seriously though, this can actually give ammunition (pun intended) to either side to spin as they so choose.

One side can argue that it's just another reason to make more laws restricting our constitutionally protected right to keep and bear arms. The other side can argue that this is yet another reason why current laws don't work and more shouldn't be created since the current ones don't even stop crime in the first place.

I on the other hand say this... No matter which side of the fence you are on regarding issues such as these, if you don't like the way the laws are, you have the power in yourself to change them. Put your votes where they matter the most. Contact your family and friends that are sympathetic to your views and get them to vote. At least that's my official opinion.

My personal opinion is that this sure as hell puts another bullet hole (pun intended again) in the Gun Free Zones laws. Laws only affect the law abiding citizens as criminals by definition do not follow the law.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by carracer View Post
    Any insight into this?
    Seems that there were active shooter drills in Littleton, Colorado the very same day as this school shooting:

http://www.legitgov.org/Active-Shoot...chool-Shooting

Reminds me of the fact that they were having a drill during the recent Navy Yard shooting:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/navy-yar...a-parrots.html

And ditto for the Boston Bombing:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/dhs-sche...-happened.html

And a government funded mock emergency drill was being conducted at a nearby local school at the very same time the supposed realtime shooting was taking place at Sandy Hook Elementary – leaving all the fingerprints of a government staged false flag event to strip guns from the American people.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/sandy-ho...operation.html

http://leaksource.wordpress.com/2013...ook-shootings/

Speaking of Sandy Hook, I must mention that there is footage of a police arresting a camo-clad second man in the woods with an assault rifle immediately after the shooting, as reported by CBS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An1yHCzdNhQ

http://www.prisonplanet.com/footage-...-shooting.html

Lets not leave out the Batman movie theater massacre. A Colorado University just 16 miles away from the site of the Batman massacre staged an identical exercise the very same day in which students were trained how to react to a gunman firing at people in a movie theater.

http://www.infowars.com/eerie-coinci...tman-massacre/

And they had a mass shooter drill at LAX not long before the shooting that took place there.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/when-po...-scene/5356547

Is it just me or do these drills/false flag events go hand-in-hand.

Every mass shooting event our nation has endured has happened in the shadow of a drill “practicing” for that nearly identical event - the Boston Bomber, the Navy Yard Shooting, the Batman massacre, the LAX shooting, Sandy Hook, 9/11, and now yet another Manchurian candidate false flag Manchurian candidate shooting staged by the shadow government to bring about more oppressive gun control and the eventual complete disarmament of Americans under State Department Document 7277 and the U.N. Small Arms Treaty.

AUGustin

Quote Originally Posted by rushcreek2 View Post
    One might well ask.....WHY........after all of the mass shootings in Colorado since Columbine, and the Democrats recent glorious legislative victories in the name of "gun safety" .....why.....was there no armed security present to stop this guy ?

So who in our society is responsible for all of the blabbing, quibbling, and pontificating....while such tragedies continue to unfold....from all indications resulting in little or no progress in implementing effective countermeasures to protect children, and staff in schools?

We provide armed security for our presidents - WHY ???? Because we as a society recognize that threats against presidents are a very real part of life.

How is it that our presidents are more important than our children when in the public school classrooms .....?

Inquiring minds.......really want to know.

...and yes .. I'm addressing that question to any GOVERNOR, LEGISLATOR, OR other - constipated politicos, school administrators, etc. who stand in the way of efforts to provide armed security in our schools.....down to and including arming teachers in the classrooms.
    Actually there was someone to stop him. A "school resource officer" came after him in the library prompting the liberal loon to take his own life.

The kid was a fan of Obamanomics (Keynesian), an anti-capitalist (read OWSer), hated Republicans/conservatives. Add in SSRI drugs and he matches the profile for every other mass shooter of the last 30 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    ... fan of Obamanomics (Keynesian), an anti-capitalist (read OWSer), hated Republicans/conservatives. Add in SSRI drugs and he matches the profile for every other mass shooter of the last 30 years.
    Careful with your all-encompassing analysis of "active shooters" / "mass shooters." As much as I would like to agree with you, the statement you posted is false. In fact, I re-posted on Facebook a similar sentiment I received through a conservative newsfeed earlier this year without doing my homework, and was met with sober fact-checking from well-informed friends.

Sandy Hook Elementary shooter: Adam Lanza had " a conservative worldview. [...] He was always very free-market economics and capitalism, as I think most people are in this country."
    http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...and-his-mother

Aurora shooter: "[James] Holmes [...] had 'middle-of-the-road' political views..."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-of-mind.html

Please ensure your posts are factually accurate prior to posting. Dissemination of emotional-based "facts" only give ammunition to gun-grabbers.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cirrusly View Post
    Careful with your all-encompassing analysis of "active shooters" / "mass shooters." As much as I would like to agree with you, the statement you posted is false. In fact, I re-posted on Facebook a similar sentiment I received through a conservative newsfeed earlier this year without doing my homework, and was met with sober fact-checking from well-informed friends.

Sandy Hook Elementary shooter: Adam Lanza had " a conservative worldview. [...] He was always very free-market economics and capitalism, as I think most people are in this country."
    http://investigations.nbcnews.com/_n...and-his-mother

Aurora shooter: "[James] Holmes [...] had 'middle-of-the-road' political views..."
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...s-of-mind.html

Please ensure your posts are factually accurate prior to posting. Dissemination of emotional-based "facts" only give ammunition to gun-grabbers.
    But if that "fact" was true... how I would love to tout "Guns should be illegal for anti-capitalist liberals, in the interest of public-safety" and lobby to disarm all liberals on the premise they are not responsible enough for RKBA.

Of course, RKBA extends to all law-abiding citizens, so in the spirit of freedom and inalienable rights I would not agree with disarming citizens merely with their affiliation of being "anti-capitalist liberals," but the satisfaction I would receive from lobbying that concept would be too sweet! But again, the facts do not support it.