• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

FBI foil terror plot

Jeff. State

Banned
Thread do over, no "cop bashing" please, this is about the FBI stopping the "terror plots, they plan, find patsys for, and then bust to great fanfare......

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/12/13/arrest-made-in-attempt-to-bomb-wichita-airport-fbi-says/

Arrest made in attempt to bomb Wichita airport, FBI says

A Kansas man who authorities say in the past made threats to engage in violent jihad against the U.S. was charged Friday for allegedly plotting to detonate a car bomb at the Wichita Mid-Continent Airport.

Terry L. Loewen, 58, an aviation technician who FBI agents say was inspired by Usama bin Laden, spent months planning the attack and was intent on using his employee access card to drive the vehicle loaded with explosives to a terminal, Barry Grissom, the U.S. Attorney for the district of Kansas, said, citing the criminal complaint. Loewen planned on dying in the explosion as a martyr, Grissom said.

The complaint says an undercover FBI employee told Loewen about a recent trip overseas and a meeting with members of Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula. This agent told Loewen that "brothers" were interested in his airport access, and asked if he'd be willing to plant "some type of device," the complaint said.

"This incident is a reminder that we must remain vigilant and reaffirm our commitment to protecting this country and its ideals from those who wish to do us harm."

- Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan

Loewen allegedly responded, "Am I interested? Yes. I still need time to think about it, but I can't imagine anything short of arrest stopping me." The U.S. citizen allegedly wrote to the FBI agent that he was inspired by Usama bin Laden and Anwar al-Awlaki.

He was arrested at 5:30 a.m. without incident while trying to gain access to a tarmac, Grissom said. At the time, his access card did not work and he was with the vehicle he allegedly believed was filled with explosives.

Authorities said there was never a bomb that could explode and the public was not in danger.

Loewen has been under investigation by the Wichita Joint Terrorism Task Force since early summer 2013. It is alleged that in the past he has made statements that he was resolved to commit an act of violent jihad.

The affidavit filed in support of the criminal complaint alleges that Loewen studied the airport's layout, researched flight schedules, assisted in acquiring car bomb components and talked about sacrificing his own life in the attack.

He faces three federal charges, including attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction. If convicted, Loewen faces a life sentence in federal prison.

Loewen made an initial court appearance Friday afternoon, answering "yes" in a strong voice to procedural questions. A U.S. magistrate ordered that he remain jailed at least until a hearing next Friday after prosecutors said he was a flight risk and a danger to the community.

His wife and attorney declined comment after the hearing.

"This incident is a reminder that we must remain vigilant and reaffirm our commitment to protecting this country and its ideals from those who wish to do us harm," Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., said in a statement.

Authorities said they believe Loewen acted alone. No other arrests are expected.

Wichita Mid-Continent Airport had 68 scheduled commercial flights on Friday, according to flight tracking site FlightAware.com.

Jeff. State

Banned
Please take time to watch this to understand the TRUE "terror" threat to this country. 21 terror plots since 9-11 3 were inept bumbling fools on their own, the other 18 were inept bumbling fools found, fostered, controlled and busted by the Govt. in their own plot. This was the exact scenario that lead to the 1993 WTC bombing, an FBI informant built that bomb that exploded in the WTC parking garage and killed 6? people.

FBI Fake Terror Plot History: Judge Napolitano

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwTpJ1EoV6A

Jeff. State

Banned
Do not bash the police, this topic needs to be discussed. I don't know what was said against the police in the previous thread, but please don't repeat it.

Primus

Jeff I agree. I really don't know where the line is or the exact process they use to get these guys but its clear at least some are just straight bad dudes. As quoted with the 21 incidents that FBI had nothing to do with.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Primus

The persistence of terrorism (and its accusation) is harsh criticism of police policing in the United States. Their methods are harsh and ineffective. The end does NOT justify the means.

Nightmare I don't see the connection of foreign terrorist organizations to the "harsh and ineffective" policing.

I can get behind that statement for home grown bad guys like sovereign citizens. That I can see they would tie to how they feel they are treated.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

77zach

I don't know anything about this incident, but after studying 1993 WTC and TWA flight 800 I cannot trust the FBI. It is a very, very corrupt institution.

What's incredible about the WTC incident was that the mainstream media admitted it was a false flag. It was big news, but only for a short time. To my knowledge, it was the only false flag admitted by the corporate media.

eye95

I didn't think that "foil" in the thread title referred to tin foil. Clearly, based on the above post, it should have.

onus

This issue should concern all Americans.

While the FBI goes after non terrorists the real terrorists are left alone and free to plot attacks.

77zach

I didn't think that "foil" in the thread title referred to tin foil. Clearly, based on the above post, it should have.

The truth is unsettling but I suggest you do some research. The information on TWA 800 is still copious and easily available. There was even a good documentary produced this year. As Napolitano said in the above video Jeffstate linked to, the leadership is very corrupt.

eye95

The truth is unsettling but I suggest you do some research. The information on TWA 800 is still copious and easily available. There was even a good documentary produced this year. As Napolitano said in the above video Jeffstate linked to, the leadership is very corrupt.

Yeah, katsung will be along with that "truth" momentarily. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

77zach

Yeah, katsung will be along with that "truth" momentarily. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Just because many conspiracies are BS doesn't mean all are. In fact, if the majority were true, it would undo the power any real conspiracy had. The TWA thing isn't really a conspiracy as much as a coverup. I literally couldn't finish the latest doc, it made me so sick. Your attitude would be highly offensive to the victims' families.

Jeff. State

Banned

eye95: You do know don't you, that the bomb in the 1993 WTC bombing was built by an FBI informant with their knowledge and approval, don't you??????

It is a known FACT.

77zach

eye95: You do know don't you, that the bomb in the 1993 WTC bombing was built by an FBI informant with their knowledge and approval, don't you??????

It is a known FACT.

That's what's remarkable about the incident, it's well known, Geraldo Rivera called it a false flag on national tv. Usually Eye's opinions are much better informed.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
FBI Foils Terror Plot

Oh, I always believe the FBI. They're a fountain of credibility. Paragons of virtue.

If anybody doubts this just ask:

Randy Weaver.
Dr. Richard Hatfill
Richard Jewell
The very few people who escaped the fire at the Branch Davidian religious retreat in Waco, TX.
The Hutaree Seven

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
"This incident is a reminder that we must remain vigilant and reaffirm our commitment to protecting this country and its ideals from those who wish to do us harm."

- Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan

Oh, yes. I agree. The federal government needs to be watched very closely, including you Senator.

77zach

Oh, yes. I agree. The federal government needs to be watched very closely, including you Senator.

Makes you wonder if they believe what they're saying. I vote no. Don't understand the LE fetish. I know many good and gracious and gun freedom loving people who are afflicted with the disorder. They say I have disorder, of course, despite the clear and constant stream of evidence to the contrary.

sudden valley gunner

War on terror is expanding notice the government agent the bad guys "sovereign citizens", interestingly enough a name he was trying to stick to me because of my belief that the current government has gone way beyond it's limits.

Jeff. State

Banned
War on terror is expanding notice the government agent the bad guys "sovereign citizens", interestingly enough a name he was trying to stick to me because of my belief that the current government has gone way beyond it's limits.

Anyone who stands up for the Constitution meaning EXACTLY what it says is beginning to be labeled and SC. If you stand for an Individuals rights over the attempted trampling by The Govt. you are labeled a "Sovereign".

It will only get worse. This isn't going to turn itself around, kids in public schools are assimilated/dumbed down more every day. No one is making any kind of move to draw a line in the sand, It should have happened with the Bank Bailouts in 08, it should have happened during the debate of Obamacare.

Americans are slowly inch by inch giving into a complete takeover of their lives and this FAKE TERROR threat is a big part of it.