Thread: Sheriffs In Only Three Counties Vow To Uphold The Constitution In Wisconsin?

Sheriffs In Only Three Counties Vow To Uphold The Constitution In Wisconsin?

I was mistaken. I thought we had a strong backing from our sheriffs to uphold and defend the constitution. Now I gather my sheriff (Pierce county) will do so in name only. She has refused to state publicly that she will defend it. She has not come to our meetings, especially when the 2A group hosted Kris Anne Hall's 5 hr seminar on the constitution. In the list enclosed, we have only three sheriffs who will defend our right to keep and bear arms!! THREE! and how many counties we have in this state? In Pierce Bill Perks, a retired Sp forces guy is running for sheriff. He has said he will uphold the constitution. The problem seems that the feds and sheriffs sign agreements that work against the sheriffs. Any input. This is not a good thing when we have THREE sheriffs for us. Just look at CA, CO and UT.

http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/
    Last edited by Law abider; 12-16-2013 at 03:40 PM.

72 counties
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    72 counties
    Sooooo.... Sheriffs of 69 counties have some explaining to do or out they go! This is a very precarious situation. We have a good CC law and Act 35. But, no solid backing. Problems are coming folks. Obummer lets out an unconstitutional hiccup and the sheriffs stand by...

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Sooooo.... Sheriffs of 69 counties have some explaining to do or out they go! This is a very precarious situation. We have a good CC law and Act 35. But, no solid backing. Problems are coming folks. Obummer lets out an unconstitutional hiccup and the sheriffs stand by...
    How many Wisconsin county sheriffs do you think know or even care about the existence of the CSPOA? I am willing to bet very few. A total waste of time viewing what is basically just another website begging for donations under the guise of law enforcement.

Join their club and get what, a shiny constitution ready badge?

Not even that. South Carolina Charleston County Sheriff Al Cannon is mentioned there because I got his permission to post his video. He, as you suggested, knew nothing about CSPOA, and was doing his duty as he understood it.

Of course Al Cannon is quite exceptional, we were MENSANS together thirty-five years ago. I attended his citizens academy's first or second class preparing for a Citizens Review Board.

Quote Originally Posted by Franky View Post
    How many Wisconsin county sheriffs do you think know or even care about the existence of the CSPOA? I am willing to bet very few. A total waste of time viewing what is basically just another website begging for donations under the guise of law enforcement.

Join their club and get what, a shiny constitution ready badge?
    Why don't you start a more meaningful post then.. Doug

Quote Originally Posted by Law abider View Post
    Why don't you start a more meaningful post then.. Doug
    Sheriff Shilts of St Croix County could be added. He promised me to uphold the constitution and specifically the 2A in an email this January.

Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    Sheriff Shilts of St Croix County could be added. He promised me to uphold the constitution and specifically the 2A in an email this January.
    mailto:staff@cspoa.org

Quote Originally Posted by wimwag View Post
    Yeah. I would like to see him included