• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriffs In Only Three Counties Vow To Uphold The Constitution In Wisconsin?

Law abider

I was mistaken. I thought we had a strong backing from our sheriffs to uphold and defend the constitution. Now I gather my sheriff (Pierce county) will do so in name only. She has refused to state publicly that she will defend it. She has not come to our meetings, especially when the 2A group hosted Kris Anne Hall's 5 hr seminar on the constitution. In the list enclosed, we have only three sheriffs who will defend our right to keep and bear arms!! THREE! and how many counties we have in this state? In Pierce Bill Perks, a retired Sp forces guy is running for sheriff. He has said he will uphold the constitution. The problem seems that the feds and sheriffs sign agreements that work against the sheriffs. Any input. This is not a good thing when we have THREE sheriffs for us. Just look at CA, CO and UT.

http://cspoa.org/sheriffs-gun-rights/

Last edited:

Law abider

72 counties

Sooooo.... Sheriffs of 69 counties have some explaining to do or out they go! This is a very precarious situation. We have a good CC law and Act 35. But, no solid backing. Problems are coming folks. Obummer lets out an unconstitutional hiccup and the sheriffs stand by...

Franky

Sooooo.... Sheriffs of 69 counties have some explaining to do or out they go! This is a very precarious situation. We have a good CC law and Act 35. But, no solid backing. Problems are coming folks. Obummer lets out an unconstitutional hiccup and the sheriffs stand by...

How many Wisconsin county sheriffs do you think know or even care about the existence of the CSPOA? I am willing to bet very few. A total waste of time viewing what is basically just another website begging for donations under the guise of law enforcement.

Join their club and get what, a shiny constitution ready badge?

Law abider

How many Wisconsin county sheriffs do you think know or even care about the existence of the CSPOA? I am willing to bet very few. A total waste of time viewing what is basically just another website begging for donations under the guise of law enforcement.

Join their club and get what, a shiny constitution ready badge?

Why don't you start a more meaningful post then.. Doug