• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An organization every AZ gun owner should join

azcdlfred

Saw the thread. Realized I'd been lapsed for a while. Renewed my annual membership today.
Thanks! It's probably sitting in my email inbox.

I have had relatives visiting all week and have over 1,000 unread emails. Just took a quick break to quickly scan unread threads here.

Fred
AzCDL Treasurer

Rusty Young Man

Haven't been able to make it to the gun shows lately to volunteer at the table.:(

Glad you remembered us even with your hectic schedule AzCDLFred.:D You can expect another email in the next months when I'll be renewing my membership late August/early September, and then going to the luncheon in October.:cool:

azcdlfred

Haven't been able to make it to the gun shows lately to volunteer at the table. Glad you remembered us even with your hectic schedule AzCDLFred.:D You can expect another email in the next months when I'll be renewing my membership late August/early September, and then going to the luncheon in October.
Thanks for volunteering at the gun show table!

On my ever expanding task list is getting the annual meeting tickets printed. This year all tickets will be a flat $20.

I hope to get them printed in the next couple of weeks.

Fred

davesnothere

Thanks! It's probably sitting in my email inbox.

I have had relatives visiting all week and have over 1,000 unread emails. Just took a quick break to quickly scan unread threads here.

Fred
AzCDL Treasurer

I got the T-shirt, and the gun map I ordered, but there was no card in the package?

azcdlfred

I got the T-shirt, and the gun map I ordered, but there was no card in the package?
Sorry for the confusion.

When I get online orders, I notify another volunteer who handles the bulk items like t-shirts and gun maps. He gets them out fairly quickly.

Since I'm processing over 400 memberships (new and renew) per month, the process to go from a paper application or online sales receipt to a spiffy plastic membership card dropped in the mail takes about 4 weeks, barring any interruptions from my other duties.

Please bear with me.

Thanks,
Fred

azcdlfred

No worries. Wasn't complaining just thought there might have been an oversight
No problemo.

I just finished processing 4 batches of memberships. All that's left to do is stuff membership cards in envelopes. I'm pretty sure yours was in those batches. We should have them mailed by this weekend.

Fred