• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Pre-Lobby Day Breakfast

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Breakfast - Pre Lobby Day 1/20 Richmond

Breakfast prior to Lobby Day festivities will be at River City Diner beginning at 7:00 A.M.

River City Diner
803 East Parham Road...........Directions
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

No reservations required - just bring your appetite and your friends.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 12/21, 9:30 A.M.

ri

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 12/21, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd ..........just off Midlothian behind Rite-Aid Pharmacy
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Steak, eggs, potatoes, bacon, ham, omlets, apples, grits, & coffee, coffee, coffee :)

va_tazdad

As always,

I will be working all night, but I will come from work for a "snack" before going down town. Hopefully, Trooper will wake up in time and join us. (He is crashing at my house for the night)

JamesCanby

Activist Member
Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
Breakfast prior to Lobby Day festivities will be at River City Diner beginning at 7:00 A.M.

River City Diner
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

No reservations required - just bring your appetite and your friends.

Wow ... that means a very early reveille to get there from NoVA ... but hey -- it's only once a year.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Wow ... that means a very early reveille to get there from NoVA ... but hey -- it's only once a year.

Come on down for dinner the day before. You can sleep in your car in my driveway.

I'd invite you in but between the alleged snoring and the sight of me getting up for a drink of water in the middle of the night, the car is probably safer. Besides, if you did come in all I could offer is a recliner - it's right in th path from my bed to the refrigerator where the cold water is.

stay safe.

kennys

We should be there, been a while since I have had a good gut buster.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

scouser

forewarned them today so they know to be ready for the early morning crowd. Courtney says she's looking forward to seeing everyone again

hafnhaf

The wifely one and I will be at the diner at 7. Never been there before, so I want to verify that it is NOT the one that the directions link shows downtown. Everything else in the thread says up on Parham. Then after breakfast, down 95 to 14th street and across Bank? Where should we park? And finally, OC is OK in and around the GAB, right?

Whatcha expect from first timers... :)

Oh, mrs haf asks when is this usually over? Gotta plan dinner for daddy.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The wifely one and I will be at the diner at 7. Never been there before, so I want to verify that it is NOT the one that the directions link shows downtown. Everything else in the thread says up on Parham. Then after breakfast, down 95 to 14th street and across Bank? Where should we park? And finally, OC is OK in and around the GAB, right?

Whatcha expect from first timers... :)

Oh, mrs haf asks when is this usually over? Gotta plan dinner for daddy.

Correct location is the one on Parham Rd. - they open at 7:00 am.

River City Diner
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

On street parking restrictions are not in effect on holidays - tomorrow is MLK Day.
There are numerous private parking decks and lots close by.

Inside the GAB, carry (OC or CC) is legal with a permit. Outside the building, the only restriction is that you be legal.

GAB is at Broad & 9th Street, directly across from City Hall.

After the rally at the Bell Tower (11:00 - noon) unless you are going to lobby further, the festivities will taper off.

Attendance at the pre-lobby dinner was great. Looking for an outstanding turn out Monday.