Thread: Utah CCW instructor in Reno?

Utah CCW instructor in Reno?

Im heading to Washington in May and need to get my Utah ccw so I can conceal and or open carry in my car WITHOUT emptying out the gun while I am there.

Is there anybody here in Reno that has a class and how much? I would rather give somebody here on the forum my business first, and this would be for me and the wife

We already have our Nevada CCW's for those rare times we need to or have to conceal, but 95% of the time we open carry
    http://washoecountygunrights.blogspot.com/

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

A list of certified instructors Utah will accept training from can be found at http://publicsafety.utah.gov/bci/doc...tate121613.pdf.

Thanks for the info, but I already have a place picked out, I was just looking to give an instructor that is here in the Reno area and part of this board my money and business first, if I dont get an answer by the first of the year I will go with the other people I got my Nevada ccw with!

*** I am NOT a Lawyer, and I DO NOT have any LEGAL EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS ***

MOLON LABE

Activist Member
    Hey John, I can teach the Utah CCW class and I'd be happy to do one for you.

$30/person is my fee.

I can do it on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Friday, for the most part. I'm just about to leave for work for one of my other jobs so if you reply tonight I probably won't get back to you until tomorrow.

Here is my website:

www.0defeat.com/

Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail with a date you have in mind and I can tell you if that would work for me. I'm going to be pretty busy in a few weeks going back to school.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Felid`Maximus; 12-24-2013 at 10:16 PM.

If he's half as good with UT as he is with NV, you'll get no finer instruction on laws than from Felid`Maximus.
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Quote Originally Posted by Felid`Maximus View Post
    Hey John, I can teach the Utah CCW class and I'd be happy to do one for you.

$30/person is my fee.

I can do it on a Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Friday, for the most part. I'm just about to leave for work for one of my other jobs so if you reply tonight I probably won't get back to you until tomorrow.

Here is my website:

www.0defeat.com/

Feel free to send me a PM or e-mail with a date you have in mind and I can tell you if that would work for me. I'm going to be pretty busy in a few weeks going back to school.

Thanks.

Right On FM good going being a teacher now ! Your friend Robin47

Activist Member
    Thanks for the kind words!

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    If he's half as good with UT as he is with NV, you'll get no finer instruction on laws than from Felid`Maximus.
    Based on all the very knowledgeable posts MAC has made both on this forum and on Nevadashooters, I also feel that MAC is one of the very best instructors in Nevada and without hesitation would similarly recommend him to anyone who is in his proximity.

Quote Originally Posted by Felid`Maximus View Post
    Based on all the very knowledgeable posts MAC has made both on this forum and on Nevadashooters, I also feel that MAC is one of the very best instructors in Nevada and without hesitation would similarly recommend him to anyone who is in his proximity.
    And I would like to recommend Felid`Maximus to anybody here in Northern Nevada, We had a great time at the class and it was very informative, and reasonably priced also

So if you need a CCW give him a shout!!!!!

MOLON LABE

Activist Member
    I'm glad you enjoyed it John!

It was a pleasure meeting you.