Thread: Carry in Downtown Nashville

Carry in Downtown Nashville

I will be visiting Nashville in a little over a week and had a question about carrying in downtown. I will be going with my friend to see a Predators/Red Wings game. While I realize I won't be able to carry in Bridgestone Arena I was curious about other places in downtown Nashville. Do many places a visitor might want to go have no gun signs? We don't have our itinerary set for downtown, but I'm wondering if it'll even be worth carrying downtown if many places we would want to go are posted no guns. On a side note I will be CC not OC. Also I do have my Michigan CPL I can legally carry in TN. Thank you
    "No state shall convert a liberty to a privilege, license it, and charge a fee therefor.- Murdock vs Pennsylvania 319 US 105

...If the state converts a right into a privelege, the citizen can ignore the license and fee and engage in the right... with impunity.
    - Shuttleworth vs City of Birmingham, Alabama 317 US 262

Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no legislation which would abrogate them.
    - Miranda vs Arizona 384 US 436

Go for it. TN honors ALL other state's permits.

Correct about the Arena, but most other businesses in Nashville are not posted.

NOTE:

A gunbuster née circle slash qualifies as a legal no carry zone, as words substantially similar to:

PURSUANT TO § 39-17-1359, THE OWNER/OPERATOR OF THIS PROPERTY
    HAS BANNED WEAPONS ON THIS PROPERTY, OR WITHIN THIS
    BUILDING OR THIS PORTION OF THIS BUILDING. FAILURE TO COMPLY
    WITH THIS PROHIBITION IS PUNISHABLE AS A CRIMINAL ACT UNDER
    STATE LAW AND MAY SUBJECT THE VIOLATOR TO A FINE OF NOT
    MORE THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD