• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Carry in Downtown Nashville

xmanhockey7

I will be visiting Nashville in a little over a week and had a question about carrying in downtown. I will be going with my friend to see a Predators/Red Wings game. While I realize I won't be able to carry in Bridgestone Arena I was curious about other places in downtown Nashville. Do many places a visitor might want to go have no gun signs? We don't have our itinerary set for downtown, but I'm wondering if it'll even be worth carrying downtown if many places we would want to go are posted no guns. On a side note I will be CC not OC. Also I do have my Michigan CPL I can legally carry in TN. Thank you

OngoingFreedom

Go for it. TN honors ALL other state's permits.

Correct about the Arena, but most other businesses in Nashville are not posted.

NOTE:

A gunbuster née circle slash qualifies as a legal no carry zone, as words substantially similar to:

PURSUANT TO § 39-17-1359, THE OWNER/OPERATOR OF THIS PROPERTY
HAS BANNED WEAPONS ON THIS PROPERTY, OR WITHIN THIS
BUILDING OR THIS PORTION OF THIS BUILDING. FAILURE TO COMPLY
WITH THIS PROHIBITION IS PUNISHABLE AS A CRIMINAL ACT UNDER
STATE LAW AND MAY SUBJECT THE VIOLATOR TO A FINE OF NOT
MORE THAN FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD