• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Court narrows parameters for denying police records

PistolPackingMomma

+1 or they should just move according to Primus because for the mere fact they live where they do they consent to it by his theories.

Common pro-government tactic. I always like to respond to that one by saying "Since I am a woman, my sexual consent must be biologically inferred, right?" If I don't have to consent to government, why should my sexuality also be consensual? I guess if I don't want to be raped, I should change my gender!

Stretch

Wow one so called win!

How about total disclosure? Wouldn't that be better? How about you pay attention to whats going on, and how many losses there are, oh wait you are a government agent and think many of those losses are a win.

There are times when total disclosure on a report is probably not in the best interest of all parties. However, for most instances, I support having more records disclosed for public viewing.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

There are times when total disclosure on a report is probably not in the best interest of all parties. However, for most instances, I support having more records disclosed for public viewing.

I have personal experience with cops hiding info undet the guise of it's under investigation or part of an investigation....who was the subject of the investigation....oh the public employee.

Freedom1Man

Wow one so called win!

How about total disclosure? Wouldn't that be better? How about you pay attention to whats going on, and how many losses there are, oh wait you are a government agent and think many of those losses are a win.

"If you're not doing anything illegal then what have you got to hide?" The citizens inquire against the state.

Dave_pro2a

That is ok to say if one or more of the following is true:

1) You are a submissive male into role playing
2) You're over 70
3) She's over 70.

Other than that, you're being snarky by using it imho.

Primus

That is ok to say if one or more of the following is true:

1) You are a submissive male into role playing
2) You're over 70
3) She's over 70.

Other than that, you're being snarky by using it imho.

Good thing its just your opinion. Since I'm not being snarky. Its called respect. I was taught that you respect women regardless of age. A 20 year old girl gets maamd by me as does a 80 year old woman.

Same thing with sir. Although I'm more likely to call you brother if your younger and sir if your older. Just general rule of thumb. Not that any of this remotely matters to anyone or anything anywhere.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Fuller Malarkey

Good thing its just your opinion. Since I'm not being snarky. Its called respect. I was taught that you respect women regardless of age. A 20 year old girl gets maamd by me as does a 80 year old woman.

Same thing with sir. Although I'm more likely to call you brother if your younger and sir if your older. Just general rule of thumb. Not that any of this remotely matters to anyone or anything anywhere.

Chimo's believe they do no harm, too. Few buy their BS either.

Primus

Chimo's believe they do no harm, too. Few buy their BS either.

Really? Nothing better to discuss on this entire forum then my use of ma'am? How about the entire internet? Your entire life? Nothing better? That sucks since my use of ma'am is totally irrelevant to anything else in the entire world.

And its called self projection. When your so wrapped up in being snarky and bashing others you assume everyone is doing the same. When a sign of respect is being used instead taking it at face value its immediately deemed snarky or sarcastic by the very snarkiest and sarcastic of the bunch.

Going to waste any more bandwidth on this?

Dave_pro2a

Really? Nothing better to discuss on this entire forum then my use of ma'am? How about the entire internet? Your entire life? Nothing better? That sucks since my use of ma'am is totally irrelevant to anything else in the entire world.

And its called self projection. When your so wrapped up in being snarky and bashing others you assume everyone is doing the same. When a sign of respect is being used instead taking it at face value its immediately deemed snarky or sarcastic by the very snarkiest and sarcastic of the bunch.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Last edited:

Fuller Malarkey

Not irrelevant when used to goad, belittle and discount a respected contributor here. Your use of the word is what it is. Goading, belittling and discounting.

PistolPackingMomma

Gents, while I appreciate the championing on my behalf; whatever term Primus uses to address me is entirely irrelevant. He can be as respectful or as disrespectful as he chooses, and it does not affect me, because it simply *can't* affect me. If it were used in a derogative fashion, it certainly doesn't change me or my standing in this community.

If there is anything worth addressing this particular poster about; let it be his anti-liberty, pro-force statism, not his use of salutations.

Thanks you, and we now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Primus

Not irrelevant when used to goad, belittle and discount a respected contributor here. Your use of the word is what it is. Goading, belittling and discounting.

Ok fuller whatever you say. Waste more space to make more stuff up. That's your mo make accusations and take things the wrong way.

For some reason she wasn't upset by me calling her ma'am. I explained to her and we were in an agreement about the respect thing.

Keep fishing for something bad. Oh wait... maybe your goading belittling and discounting me? As I said self projection.

PistolPackingMomma

For some reason she wasn't upset by me calling her ma'am. I explained to her and we were in an agreement about the respect thing.

I never agreed or disagreed it was respectful; I simply have no desire to make you conform to my personal preference in the matter.

Primus

I never agreed or disagreed it was respectful; I simply have no desire to make you conform to my personal preference in the matter.

Well if your offended then I'll drop it in the future. Its pretty easy. Not something I thought we would kill pages on a thread about.

Dave_pro2a

Yes sir. Dropping it now sir. You win sir.

Lol

Well shucks, before we figured out if you thought it was the 1950s or 1970s (or if you just love Hulk Hogan http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDbIxIS2KWE ).

A 20 year old girl gets maamd by me as does a 80 year old woman.

Same thing with sir. Although I'm more likely to call you brother if your younger and sir if your older.

BTW, 20yo woman would normally be considered a Miss. http://voices.yahoo.com/from-miss-maam-did-happen-122.html?cat=52