• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seattle bus robber get what he deserver

HPmatt

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
...Roughly five minutes after Brown is subdued by three men, Seattle Police arrive...

To start the paperwork.

You are on your own for defense, of course.

WalkingWolf

This guy had some training, not only did he grab the gun, he turned it towards the chest of the robber, and then twisted out of his hands.

bebop4one

Looks like Trayvon...oh hrrmm Trevonnte got caught. I'm really curious to think what would happen if he saw someone open carrying the moment he entered that bus.

Bernymac

Looks like Trayvon...oh hrrmm Trevonnte got caught. I'm really curious to think what would happen if he saw someone open carrying the moment he entered that bus.

He would have targeted the OC guy first, because that is what happens when you OC :uhoh:

Everybody knows that as much as they know that Old McDonald was a pretty bad speller!:rolleyes:

Grim_Night

given the conditions of the video, my simple way of handling the situation would be this...

#1 BG puts gun in my face
#2 I give BG my phone and wait for him to turn his back
#3 I draw my weapon and firmly tell BG to put his hands above his head

no fight, no rucus, no nothing.

mind you, this likely would not have even happened had somebody been open carrying and the BG saw it as soon as he got on the bus. Also note, that my above listed chain of events comes after being able to calmly reviewing the events that actually took place and making a hind sight 20/20 plan.

Last edited: