• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

MomsDemandAction: List of stores Cheers and Jeers

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Since when is Sears anti? Did I miss something?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk

You don't suppose the Mad Moms would lie do you?

Sears is not anti - never has been. Was in Sears at Chesterfield Town Center the other day while OCing - had a nice conversation with one of the staff (mgr). Guess what we discussed.....guns. :D

He did caution me to not walk out into the mall concourse OCing. The shopping center is anti....Sears is not.

cjohnson44546

I don't understand how they really think this is a good thing... they honestly believe bad guys with guns follow these rules? I just can't understand what they are thinking...

davidmcbeth

Banned
Domain ID:D167683599-LROR
Domain Name:MOMSDEMANDACTION.ORG
Created On:24-Jan-2013 15:44:48 UTC
Last Updated On:10-Sep-2013 17:50:15 UTC
Expiration Date:24-Jan-2014 15:44:48 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR148906672
Registrant Name:Shannon Watts
Registrant Organization:Moms Demand Action
Registrant Street1:pO Box 347
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Zionsville
Registrant State/Province:Indiana
Registrant Postal Code:46077
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.4045803500
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:

Table

Dillards Greenbrier Mall, Chesapeake is OK

Or at least the employee in the men's departmart is OK, she didn't call security or even bat an eye when I tried on a coat. Went from CC to OC right before her eyes.

Glockster

And in their letter campaign just over 300 signatures to ask more stores to ban and just over 50 thanking those who supposedly have banned.

davidmcbeth

Banned
And in their letter campaign just over 300 signatures to ask more stores to ban and just over 50 thanking those who supposedly have banned.

Yeah, 299 sig of "Mefarts Dontsmell , Adolph Hitler, and Usuk Medic" and other such varieties

lol

Whopping 300 crazy mommies ... too much wine ...