• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The cowardice of policing

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Oh, my. John Locke's great[SUP]15[/SUP]-grand daughter?

Just so we're all clear, its her ideas we're admiring, right?

Fellas?

Right?

:)

Last edited:

77zach

I don't think it much matters if cops won't do whatever they're told. They'll always be able to find people who will do anything for some federal reserve notes. There are plenty of clueless, powertripping 17-24 years olds who would love nothing more to bash heads in. Every regime uses the youth. In Cambodia, they said Pol Pot was using 10 year olds as foremen, wielding AK's. Then again, if things get really bad, those 18 year old cops will be running back to mommy and daddy with a quickness. Nothing like watching your friend get gutshot to make you realize playing Call of Duty was a lot more fun.

Primus

I don't think it much matters if cops won't do whatever they're told. They'll always be able to find people who will do anything for some federal reserve notes. There are plenty of clueless, powertripping 17-24 years olds who would love nothing more to bash heads in. Every regime uses the youth. In Cambodia, they said Pol Pot was using 10 year olds as foremen, wielding AK's. Then again, if things get really bad, those 18 year old cops will be running back to mommy and daddy with a quickness. Nothing like watching your friend get gutshot to make you realize playing Call of Duty was a lot more fun.

I guess good thing you have to be 21 in MA.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

sudden valley gunner

People should pay attention to what she is saying. A growing number of people are getting fed up with the current system of policing and it being mainly a tool of those grasping for control.

eye95

Of course folks should listen to the lunatic fringe and fix potential problems before the fringe becomes the norm!

Make no mistake about it. This woman is fringe!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

sudden valley gunner

Of course folks should listen to the lunatic fringe and fix potential problems before the fringe becomes the norm!

<o>

What makes her fringe? The common sense part? The part where she echoes many of the same sentiments of the founders?

Side note. I find the attempt by both so called conservatives and so called liberals at ad hominem by using words like fringe, extreme, confrontational, etc.......silly, to me it often boils down to not having a counter argument and fear of what they consider to be these things actually becoming the norm.

Primus

<o>

+1 Even just by the numbers. Shes good looking. These are videos you watch on mute.

eye95

Eye's comment reminds me of the poster from my teen years that says:

Look at how many people and ideas eye puts down because he either doesn't agree with them OR maybe he just doesn't understand them. "??"

You do realize that you and SVG and PPM, all three, just did that?

Moving on.

Last edited: