• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

4 dead after La. shootings, 3 injured

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
LOCKPORT, La. (AP) - A nurse embroiled in a custody fight with his ex-wife attacked his former in-laws, his onetime boss at a hospital that fired him and his current wife in a rampage that spanned two parishes in Louisiana, leaving three dead before killing himself, authorities said.

All three survivors remained hospitalized Friday, two in critical condition, Brennan Matherne, a spokesman for the Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office, said in an email. He said deputies are still investigating the motive.

http://www.nbc12.com/story/24311677/police-4-dead-after-la-shootings-3-injured

Vermiform

Seems like these meat bags always kill themselves rather than face what they have done. Hurry off now, the faces of your victims await you in hell.

Has anyone read any news yet of what type of firearm he used?

Seigi

Yet the antis always try to curtail them by arranging prison sentences that they won't be alive to serve.

Haven't heard about what gun, but I'm genuinely curious why you ask.

Vermiform

Yet the antis always try to curtail them by arranging prison sentences that they won't be alive to serve.

Haven't heard about what gun, but I'm genuinely curious why you ask.

Well if he used a Double BBL Biden Special then the story will probably die there. If he used an evil semi-auto they might rally some idiots....you know what I mean.