Thread: Milwaukee police officer shoots at fleeing armed suspect

Milwaukee police officer shoots at fleeing armed suspect

An officer chased him on foot through an alley where the unidentified male turned toward the officer while also turning the gun toward the officer. The officer fired one shot and the suspect fled. The male was not apprehended, and there is no evidence that he was struck by gunfire. | Dec. 28, 2013 6:53 a.m.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/m...237814551.html

No video, no power, no proof.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Read the "news" article. I'll be sure to be on the lookout for a "male".

At least that amish person made the news. Chitcago is pretty notorious for "no news".

I was at North Riverside Mall theater last night at 600pm,

When the wilding started in the mall. I would have estimated about a 500 hundred Amish thugs fighting and running like savages.
    Store locked their doors and security waited until about 25 squad cars from the surrounding areas came and cleared the mall.

One security guard pointed out a large sign that prohibited teens from under 17 being in the mall without a guardian!
    Like he said, what good a sign if they can't read!

Nothing on an news coverage.

No, there wouldn't be news coverage. Can't let on that there's an issue with that sort of thing.
    [from second city cop blog]
    On the bright side, the milwaukee dead tree paper has the best movies in 2013. Thank god!

There is not so much irony in identifying the thugs as Amish. The Amish have serious issues with particularly young people.

An event, that I was uncomfortably close to, was Amish-thug-wannabes throwing apples out of a cornfield at passing cars, one of which stopped and fired into the field. Amish youth have notable drug problems - beyond alcohol.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Technology. It can be so good, so bad, and so neutral.
    Funny how some indians in their own country w/in a country look more like they left a crips convention than anyone wanting to spear spawning walleyes. Lot's of problems in the various rez's out west is meth--the sinaloan cowboys colonized those and have made the indian's isolated poverty/alcohol problems worse times 10.

But in the urban areas, most 'urban youth' wilding is unreported, or in the case of chicago, when it is reported, it's pulled from the trib soon after...for some reason.....

Been hearing all the problems in the twin cities around the UM? Turns out there's a lot of i phones being ripped...by armed people. I don't know who to be on the lookout for as the twin cities media didn't have any descriptions of the perps on this crime wave, but one person they interviewed stated they were from "outside of the area".

So, I guess if anyone lives in those areas, be on the lookout for males...and if you need more info, they aren't from there.
    Man, can someone break out orwell's books..............................

Banned
    maybe he just transferred from NYC ... good shooting Tex.