Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toby Keith has a restaurant I'll not patronize

I could see gang insignias or something. What about "Christian Motorcycle Group " and similar? He might as well put up a sign that says "No rednecks, no city slickers, no Country folks, and no purple people eaters!"

It is not about his rights to me, it's about the failure to support the Constitution. No one who fully supports the Constitution would have such an asinine s sign...

Blade

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blade10; 12-30-2013 at 07:23 PM.

As the Dixie Chicks said...FTK!

Toby Keith's doesn't want guns in their joint. "Corporate dress code".

Route 1 has changed a bit from the days when Hillbilly Heaven was the sh_t. They had a sign out front that said "Not responsible for life or limb", and I observed the sale of a belt fed rifle in the parking lot.
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller Malarkey View Post
    Toby Keith's doesn't want guns in their joint. "Corporate dress code".

Route 1 has changed a bit from the days when Hillbilly Heaven was the sh_t. They had a sign out front that said "Not responsible for life or limb", and I observed the sale of a belt fed rifle in the parking lot.
    And that was in Fairfax County!!! When I moved to Woodbridge trucks outnumbers cars and every truck had a gun rack, what happened???
    "Just because I'm paranoid does not mean they are not out to get me"
    NRA Lifetime Member

Quote Originally Posted by blade10 View Post
    I could see gang insignias or something. What about "Christian Motorcycle Group " and similar? He might as well put up a sign that says "No rednecks, no city slickers, no Country folks, and no purple people eaters!"

It is not about his rights to me, it's about the failure to support the Constitution. No one who fully supports the Constitution would have such an asinine s sign...

Blade

TK bar(not owned by him) is a yuppie, Yankee, redneck wannabe place. Like anti gunners like to profess they are NRA members, Yankees like to pretend they are not Yankees by hanging out in yuppie(supposed) country places.

The bar is as country as a country bar in NYC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to evidence...you go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Never Liked his music. No reason for me to be there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JohnM15A View Post
    And that was in Fairfax County!!! When I moved to Woodbridge trucks outnumbers cars and every truck had a gun rack, what happened???
    Too many liberals from failing cities moved to the area. As Jefferson once said: "I view great cities as pestilential to the morals, the health, and the liberties of man."

I wouldnt go there anyways. Can't stand country. No gun sign? It's ok, I have a smoker on my porch. I prefer eating without having to listen to that one loud guy laugh at the top of his lungs.
    Doug M Huffman/Hoffman aka Nightmare:
    "To be sure, were I to be in your presence, I would be carrying my gun at you."
    via http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot...dorks.html?m=1 (PM me for the screenshot in the event that comment gets deleted.)

http://likeomggunsareforlosers.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by mpguy View Post
    Never Liked his music. No reason for me to be there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Plus, he's a poser who wrapped himself in the flag after 9/11 just to sell his "music"..

So according to Toby Keith motorcycles and Guns are acceptable when committing armed robbery, freeing jurisdiction, and shooting at police officers.

Defending you and yours while dining legally, not so much

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DkS5H3Of4-E&app=m
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

The Hells Angels, Pagans, Outlaws, Banditos and the all other 3-piece-patch organizations are motorcycle CLUBS, not motorcycle groups.
    Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway
    John Wayne

More than you want to know, The History of the Three Piece Patch, from Gun Men MC

Quote Originally Posted by Shovelhead View Post
    The Hells Angels, Pagans, Outlaws, Banditos and the all other 3-piece-patch organizations are motorcycle CLUBS, not motorcycle groups.
    During an event in 1947 in Hollister, CA when a member of the Booze Fighters Motorcycle Club made the headlines with an exaggerated news story that was later made into a movie called "The Wild Ones". The AMA wrote an article in their magazine, shortly after this stating, “99% of all of their members are law-abiding citizens and only 1% are “outlaws”. This then, began what is today known as Outlaw Motorcycle Clubs and one percenters.
    http://gunmenmc.com/threepiecepatch.htm

I wonder if the Occupy (Wall Street) types know this origin of The One Percenters?
    To be sure, were I to be in your presence, I would be carrying my gun at you. Good people ought to be armed as they will, with wits and guns and the Truth. MOLON LABE

Quote Originally Posted by roscoe13 View Post
    I guess they don't respect our first amendment rights any more than our second amendment rights....

Roscoe
    Dear sweet and fluffy shivering shiva! How many times are we going to need to go over this?

ONLY the government is precluded by the Constitution from doing certain things about controlling your speech or your keeping and bearing of arms. Private businesses can do just about anything they want to.

How about we start using the term "fundamental rights" or "civil rights" as opposed to First or Second Amendment Rights when dealing with not-the-government? If nothing else it will keep my blood pressure at a much lower level.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Looks like the motorcycle CLUBS they speak of are affiliated with the manufacturers ie: Harley Owners Group, Yamaha Owners Group, etc. and made up of motorcycle "enthusiasts" not "Bikers".

As usual, they toss out an edict without first doing their research.
    Last edited by Shovelhead; 01-01-2014 at 05:07 PM.
    Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway
    John Wayne

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Dear sweet and fluffy shivering shiva! How many times are we going to need to go over this?

ONLY the government is precluded by the Constitution from doing certain things about controlling your speech or your keeping and bearing of arms. Private businesses can do just about anything they want to.

How about we start using the term "fundamental rights" or "civil rights" as opposed to First or Second Amendment Rights when dealing with not-the-government? If nothing else it will keep my blood pressure at a much lower level.

stay safe.

I knew what he meant.

Sheesh.
    Last edited by Citizen; 01-01-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. (Because that is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--for each other and everybody else--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.)

Equality and consent of the governed: We're all equal. How can another legitimately govern me without my express consent?

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post

stay safe.
    Off your meds again?
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by blade10 View Post

Blade

I guess they don't want Patriot Guard Riders either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12