Thread: Wi cops convicted of anally raping victims barely punished

Wi cops convicted of anally raping victims barely punished

http://dailycaller.com/2013/12/29/ju...spects-anuses/

The heroes who helped the ringleader get community service. If you're a part of the punitive priesthood, you get preferential treatment. If you're a mundane, God help you.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Banned
    my rectum only feels slightly safer

Founder's Club Member
    For public servants, that's too much service.

Hat tip the woman who said the same about a metro bus driver who groped her.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

That's really sh!tty.

As is always the case, my biggest issue is not with the cop-rapist, the "bad apple". It's the 5 bad apples (likely a much higher #) that knew and didn't do anything about it. And the chief who suspected but had to wait a few years.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.