• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy New Year ... any Resolutions ?

davidmcbeth

Banned
I will try my hardest to make it up to NYC and drink a big gulp and smoke my e-cig.

I was in Philly airport several months ago ... I asked a cop perched on a pedestal if it was legal to "lite" up a e-cig.

He said that there was not law forbidding it but he would not allow it...I sat in front of him for several minutes puffing away...

Really, I do not recommend sucking in propylene glycol too much ...

There are places to smoke regular smokes within the airport where one does not have to go through security again .. you just have to know where to look...

sudden valley gunner

To further my efforts in my CARE program.....;)

Confrontational- confront what is wrong
Anarchism- advocate/do what I can to limit government
Radical-Work at changing the root of the problems/Educate others
Extreme-Be as extremely far from statist/apologist as possible\

MNMGoneShooting

I was in Philly airport several months ago ... I asked a cop perched on a pedestal if it was legal to "lite" up a e-cig.

He said that there was not law forbidding it but he would not allow it...I sat in front of him for several minutes puffing away...

Really, I do not recommend sucking in propylene glycol too much ...

There are places to smoke regular smokes within the airport where one does not have to go through security again .. you just have to know where to look...

That's awesome LOL
You and I would get along just fine!

stealthyeliminator

To further my efforts in my CARE program.....;)

Confrontational- confront what is wrong
Anarchism- advocate/do what I can to limit government
Radical-Work at changing the root of the problems/Educate others
Extreme-Be as extremely far from statist/apologist as possible\

lol, CARE program, how do I sign up :D

OC for ME

use runon sentences and crappy grammar and dont use no capitalization or spell cheque in all of my future posts this way i dont have to think about getting my point accross but just blurting out crap cuz it means much more when it is straight from the heart and folks will get what im saying faster and more right most of the time.

Brace

I resolve to finish degrees 5 and 6, lose weight, learn to cook, learn to dress myself like an adult, and either get a professional job finally or go back for degrees 7-9.