Thread: Another Starbucks thread, nothing to do with guns.....amusing.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar

Another Starbucks thread, nothing to do with guns.....amusing.

Owner of Brewery sent a stop and desist letter for calling one batch of beer frappicino.

FUQ...
    http://www.ksdk.com/story/life/2013/12/27/exit-6-letter-to-starbucks/4219131/
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

GREAT LAUGH!~!!!

I am in tears while writing this.

I do see the seriously Phracked side of this though too.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    How far up one's ass must you shove the stick before a cease and desist letter is a "respectful request?"

Wow. lol. Whatever, trademark away.
    Advocate freedom please

I loved the fact the owner sends 6 bucks as a damage to Starbucks...lol....

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their

Kinda reminds me of the days when HD was suing anybody and everybody who used Hog in the name of their business...
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

When you let intellectual imaginary property laws (and lawyers) run loose, even the seemingly legitimate function of name/identity preservation becomes tainted by association.
    Last edited by marshaul; 12-31-2013 at 04:03 PM.

Centurion
    So, the small NON-coffee establishment had a beer called "frappicino" (pronounced with an "ih" sound as in "it") and the much larger NON-Alcohol establishment had a beverage called "frappucino" (with an "ah" sound as in "awe". I see and hear the difference. What is the problem!

I could suggest that EVERY establishment producing ANY product whatsoever name at least one of their products "frappicino".
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Founder's Club Member
    I suddenly have an urge to open a bar called Stahrbux, specializing in coffee liqueurs
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I suddenly have an urge to open a bar called Stahrbux, specializing in coffee liqueurs

Great idea! Be sure to put one on every damn street corner.

Quote Originally Posted by marshaul View Post
    When you let intellectual imaginary property laws (and lawyers) run loose, even the seemingly legitimate function of name/identity preservation becomes tainted by association.
    +1 IP laws cost lives in my opinion, and it costs society in keeping a better standard of living out of the reach for the poorer in society for a lot longer.

Haahaha I love it!

I like Starbug's brewery.... I could offer a Dwarf Red Ale.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Starbucks has again, shown how stupid it can be...

Steyrbux? C&Ds from two companies at once?
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Drinks can be ordered in grains instead of ounces.

Banned
    No, Steyrbux are coupons for discounts on firearms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>