Thread: It is an accusation.

Banned

It is an accusation.

A poster writes that BFA filed a brief in court that was anti-OC. That IS an accusation. The poster is asked to provide a cite to the brief and refuses. That makes it unsubstantiated.

OCDO allowed that to stand.

These are facts.

Shame on anyone trying to say that they are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Banned
    Isn't this a dead horse?

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Isn't this a dead horse?
    Nothing is dead, no matter what it may be, UNLESS/UNTIL I95 says it is dead!

ETA: Moving on!
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 12-31-2013 at 06:54 PM.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Let's see~~insulting a mod, insulting the site, now re opening a closed thread. I think I hear the ban hammer whistling in the wind.
    It is well that war is so terrible – otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    Nothing is dead, no matter what it may be, UNLESS/UNTIL I95 says it is dead!

ETA: Moving on!
    You moved on pretty quick, ya must have an 8 cylinder !

Wink

Two simple words. Easy to say.

Harder to do. For some.

MOVE ON
    Liberty is so strongly a part of human nature that it can be treated as a no-lose argument position.
    ~Citizen

From the cop’s perspective, the expression “law-abiding citizen” is a functional synonym for “Properly obedient slave".

"People are not born being "anti-cop" and believing we live in a police state. That is a result of experience."

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    A poster writes that BFA filed a brief in court that was anti-OC. That IS an accusation. The poster is asked to provide a cite to the brief and refuses. That makes it unsubstantiated.

OCDO allowed that to stand.

These are facts.

Shame on anyone trying to say that they are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

IBTL:

It seems as though you're just looking for a fight here. Let OCDO do it's job. Your problem is with BFA and CalGuns, so take the fight to them. It's obvious your credibility here is non-existent, so move on before you're banned from here too.

Just a couple pennies worth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader33 View Post
    IBTL:

It seems as though you're just looking for a fight here. Let OCDO do it's job. Your problem is with BFA and CalGuns, so take the fight to them. It's obvious your credibility here is non-existent, so move on before you're banned from here too.

Just a couple pennies worth...

I have NO fight with BFA nor withvCalGuns. I don't know why you would say that I do.

In fact, my actions are calling out a poster for accusing BFA of filing an anti-OC brief and not supporting his accusation.

Do you not understand this?

All I am looking for from OCDO is some evenhandedness.

It is an accusation.

I apologize. I misunderstood your post. After further review, it appears as though the poster from California is correct in his assertion of BFA as he did come back with several cites to BFA's website along with several court dockets.

That said, he loses any and all credibility, along with half a dozen other members when the finger pointing and name calling began.

While he made no initial effort to back up his claim, he later did, but by then it was too little, too late.

I understand what you're saying, and I understand what Cal's saying. IMHO, you both should drop the subject so we all can move on.

PS, I would strongly advise against creating a new thread to bring up a topic that's been locked. Citation: Many years experience as an admin and mod of about a half dozen forums. I got out of the mod/admin game long ago because of nonsense like this.

Last edited by Vader33; 01-01-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vader33 View Post
    I apologize. I misunderstood your post. After further review, it appears as though the poster from California is correct in his assertion of BFA as he did come back with several cites to BFA's website along with several court dockets.

That said, he loses any and all credibility, along with half a dozen other members when the finger pointing and name calling began.

While he made no initial effort to back up his claim, he later did, but by then it was too little, too late.

I understand what you're saying, and I understand what Cal's saying. IMHO, you both should drop the subject so we all can move on.

PS, I would strongly advise against creating a new thread to bring up a topic that's been locked. Citation: Many years experience as an admin and mod of about a half dozen forums. I got out of the mod/admin game long ago because of nonsense like this.

LOL Where's "Don't worry Mister, I'm froh da Interwebz, hear to help!" http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/as...3&d=1384647969
    Last edited by Nightmare; 01-01-2014 at 11:47 AM.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

California Right To Carry is a non-lawyer pro se litigant who regularly and persistently condemns highly successful Second Amendment lawyers for declining to fall in behind his personal legal theories.

eye95, on the other hand, disagrees with California Right To Carry and is well known for beating a dead horse into hamburger.

These threads are destined to be locked from their inception.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Werz View Post
    California Right To Carry is a non-lawyer pro se litigant who regularly and persistently condemns highly successful Second Amendment lawyers for declining to fall in behind his personal legal theories.

eye95, on the other hand, disagrees with California Right To Carry and is well known for beating a dead horse into hamburger.

These threads are destined to be locked from their inception.
    A little gourmet alchemy going on there?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.