Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The New World Orderís New Yearís Resolution

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    344

    The New World Orderís New Yearís Resolution

    A major extended article complete with numerous videos was published today on Infowars. Its coming folks. The globalists are far too committed in their agenda of complete disarmament worldwide, and there are far too many die hard come and take it American gun owners and those who take their oaths to defend the 2A against all enemies seriously. A Second American Revolution is inevitable.

    Reads in part,

    "Gun Confiscation Ė The New World Orderís New Yearís Resolution

    For many Americans, 2013 was the year ďgun confiscationĒ became an undeniable reality, but it has merely set the precedent for whatís to come in 2014.

    The Second Amendment represents the biggest obstacle blocking the elimination of individual sovereignty and private property, and is one of the only things preventing a total Homeland Security dictatorship.

    However, in states like California and New York, laws restricting firearms have already been passed, and gun confiscation from private citizens is already being forcibly carried out.

    As Infowars has furiously documented, numerous federal, state and local law enforcement agencies have divulged they are being trained to confiscate Americansí firearms. One Austin politician even flat-out stated this is the ultimate goal behind ďgun controlĒ (see below).

    These warnings go hand-in-hand with rumors of a litmus test in which commanding officers gauge whether soldiers would feel comfortable firing on Americans who resist orders.

    All of this leads us to question how long it will be before the rest of the nation imposes such measures, and begs the question as to whether military and police will ultimately comply with orders to violently engage the public.

    Considering the frequency of attacks leveled at the Second Amendment, the question of the new year is: Will the Second Amendment be completely eradicated in 2014?"

    Full article and videos:

    http://www.infowars.com/gun-confisca...rs-resolution/

  2. #2
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Augustin,

    Lemme tell you a little story I had a while back with an aquaintance.

    Around 2008 or so I came across the first reference that Bill Buckley and his publication were just fronts for the spook agency. Over time I came across more references. Well, I knew somebody who might have some inside info, so I asked him, "Do you have any info that Buckley and (publication name) were fronting for...?"

    His reply brought me to a dead stop right in my tracks: "It doesn't matter whether he was or wasn't. The effects he created are the same as if he was." Or, words to that effect.

    My point is, it doesn't really matter whether there is a NWO conspiracy or not. The effect of the actions is the same.

    There are facts. And, then there are evaluations about those facts.

    You can report facts all day long, and get the same point across. But, as soon as you relate an evaluation or conclusion, you've now opened the door to readers dismissing you. Especially, about something like NWO. Instead of presenting it as a conspiracy, and being dismissed as a conspiracy theorist, just present the facts. The facts are plenty damning.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Augustin,

    My point is, it doesn't really matter whether there is a NWO conspiracy or not. The effect of the actions is the same.

    There are facts. And, then there are evaluations about those facts.

    You can report facts all day long, and get the same point across. But, as soon as you relate an evaluation or conclusion, you've now opened the door to readers dismissing you. Especially, about something like NWO. Instead of presenting it as a conspiracy, and being dismissed as a conspiracy theorist, just present the facts. The facts are plenty damning.

    The New World Order is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is a FACT publically acknowledged as an official agenda by governments and world leaders. I could give you literally more than a hundred quotes by world leaders using the phrase. I agree, the facts are very damning. I don't get into the New World Order much on this forum, other than how they plan to disarm us and their plans for global genocide after they have our guns. Otherwise it gets too far off-topic. When I do discuss the NWO I expect that the readers have at least a basic understanding and are not ignorant of it. And if they want to dismiss it as conspiracy theory nonsense, thats their problem. Frankly, I don't care. I won't waste much time with them.

    I challenge anybody to read the following quotes from people like David Rockefeller to Carroll Quigley to Ted Turner to Boutros Boutros-Ghali to George Herbert Walker Bush to Tony Blair to Henry Kissinger, etc., and tell me that the NWO isn't real.

    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7NWOquotes.htm

    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/quotes/

    And I disagree on your advice to not discuss one's evaluation and conclusions.

    What is coming is a complete ban on ALL firearms in the United States.

    Don't believe it?

    If not that is huge part of the problem.

    It's going to happen unless a large enough segment of the American public wakes up to the deceit and treachery being perpetrated and takes vigorous actions to abort it. Discussing it is a good start.

  4. #4
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by Augustin View Post
    The New World Order is no longer a conspiracy theory, it is a FACT publically acknowledged as an official agenda by governments and world leaders. I could give you literally more than a hundred quotes by world leaders using the phrase. I agree, the facts are very damning. I don't get into the New World Order much on this forum, other than how they plan to disarm us and their plans for global genocide after they have our guns. Otherwise it gets too far off-topic. When I do discuss the NWO I expect that the readers have at least a basic understanding and are not ignorant of it. And if they want to dismiss it as conspiracy theory nonsense, thats their problem. Frankly, I don't care. I won't waste much time with them.

    I challenge anybody to read the following quotes from people like David Rockefeller to Carroll Quigley to Ted Turner to Boutros Boutros-Ghali to George Herbert Walker Bush to Tony Blair to Henry Kissinger, etc., and tell me that the NWO isn't real.

    http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...7NWOquotes.htm

    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/quotes/

    And I disagree on your advice to not discuss one's evaluation and conclusions.

    What is coming is a complete ban on ALL firearms in the United States.

    Don't believe it?

    If not that is huge part of the problem.

    It's going to happen unless a large enough segment of the American public wakes up to the deceit and treachery being perpetrated and takes vigorous actions to abort it. Discussing it is a good start.
    OK.

    You go spouting off NWO to readers who aren't familiar, of course they're going to reject it. Its too big, too much, too fast for most people. But, you go ahead and reject those people "who won't listen" because of your own failure to present the information in a digestable way. I don't mind. Honest.

    You do what you think is right.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    OK.

    You go spouting off NWO to readers who aren't familiar, of course they're going to reject it. Its too big, too much, too fast for most people. But, you go ahead and reject those people "who won't listen" because of your own failure to present the information in a digestable way. I don't mind. Honest.

    You do what you think is right.

    Okay, I wonít mention the New World Order in my reply.

    You are right about one thing Ė that the plan is too big for most people to digest. That indeed is one of the main problems in trying to wake people up. It is far too big for most to wrap their little pea brains around.

    Some topics are huge, such as eugenics and the global eliteís plans for population reduction. Others, like the threat of an EMP attack are so frightening that people freak out and stick their heads in the sand.

    I mean, there are so many topics that are important to understand; chemtrails, weather manipulation and weather warfare, FEMA concentration camps, the Red and Blue lists, the Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars manual, the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, the Communist Manifesto, Executive Orders, the U.N. Charter, fluoride in the water, contaminated vaccines, GMO foods, big pharma, psychiatry, mind control, the new age movement, Freemasonry, Theosophy, Alice Bailey and Madame Helena Blavatsky, The Federal Reserve, the Trilateral Commission, The Council on Foreign Relations, the Bilderbergers, Yaleís Skull and Bones, the Club of Rome, the coming Mark of the Beast, the prophecies of Dumitru Duduman and Henry Gruver, and on and on and onÖ..

    Take their gun control agenda, for example.

    Most American gun owners only have grasped a fraction of the bigger picture. There is a law that was signed in 1961 by President Kennedy that calls for not only the complete elimination of all civilian small arms ownership but also the elimination of our entire military as well !!! It is the law of the land. It is called the ďU.S. State Department memorandum 7277, Freedom From War: The United States Program for General and Complete Disarmament in a Peaceful World.Ē Look it up.

    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/arms/freedom_war.html

    This disarmament program is essentially a plan to engineer a "United Nations Peace Force" that would "enforce the peace as the disarmament process proceeds," during which time a gradual downsizing of the police and military forces will happen, leaving only NATO as the world army.

    This isn't just a future plan. It is in play now, and we are currently at the tail end of phase two of the three-phase plan of the UN-generated scheme of disarming the world in a prelude to installing a one world totalitarian socialist government.

    The original seeds of world government were planted by Truman in the ďU.S. Public Law 87-297 Arms Control and Disarmament Act.Ē Look it up.

    PL87-297 calls for the U.S. to eliminate its armed forces. This law was signed for the United States in 1961 by John F. Kennedy and every U.S. president since has worked to enact its provisions.

    The government knows you will not approve, which is why they want to take away your firearms. Title 22 USC ß 2551 is the congressional statement of purpose, and defines the government's meaning of "disarmament." It calls for the "elimination of our armed forces," and the "elimination of weapons of all kinds." That means your personal citizen-owned conventional firearms used for hunting and self defense.

    Public Law 101-216 is the sister document to 87-297. It was signed into law by George Herbert Walker Bush in December, 1989. It calls for the divesting of our common defense, including the elimination of weapons of all kinds, and a draw-down of all branches of our armed forces.

    From Title V, Sec 61 of PL101-216: "(2) as defined in this Act, the terms 'arms control' and 'disarmament' mean 'the identification, verification, inspection, limitation, control, reduction, or elimination, of armed forces and armaments of all kinds under international agreement to establish an effective system of international control';"

    Let me read that last part again to you, in case you missed it, "...TO ESTABLISH AN EFFECTIVE SYSTEM OF INTERNATIONAL CONTROL."

    Do you understand? That's what all of this about, control, not peace.

    Since PL87-297 was first passed into law, there have been 18 amendments made to it, and the U.S. House of Representatives votes bi-annually to appropriate funds for this and other on-going programs like PL101-216.

    In Stage 1 of the program, we are to reduce our armed forces and transfer (on a permanent basis) one-half of them to be merged with the Russian and Chinese armies. In Stage 2, the remaining one-half of our armed forces is then turned over to the Security Council of the United Nations. The person in charge of the merged armies must, by agreement, always be a Russian.

    The world's smaller nations turn 100% of their armies over to the same under-secretary of the Security Council in Stage 2. Former President George H.W. Bush and Admiral William J. Crowe referred to this process as being "in transition." The ultimate goal to be reached in Stage 3 of the disarmament process is to "proceed to a point where no state [nation] would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened UN Peace Force."

    You see? It is already done on paper. The treason has been done.

    All that will be left, according to the U.N. Charter, Memorandum 7277, and U.S. Public Laws 87-297 and 101-216, is the United Nations world army, where no nation would have the military power to challenge them.

    Now you know why the Constitution and Bill of Rights are no longer a legal defense for an American citizen in a United States court of law. Because we have (knowingly or unknowingly) contracted away our constitutional protections and are a ward of the United States Corporation in agreement with the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC), which falls directly under the U.N. Charter.

    The treason is in the ratification, implementation and amendments of these edicts, without the consent of the governed, to further the aims of the international community against the United States of America.

    Barack Obummer is working overtime to disarm our nation in accordance with the U.N. Charter. He is purging top brass who are refusing to go along with privately-owned weapons confiscation programs under a martial law scenario, and administering litmus tests to find out who among them will fire on American citizen resistors if ordered to do so.

    He is weakening military readiness by making defense budget cuts while funding the U.N., grounding squadrons of air superiority fighter wings, and withholding military pay ad veteran's medical care. He issued the stand-down order for reinforcements in Benghazi. He is dismantling our nuclear defense capabilities and shut down the U.S. Air Force Space Fence surveillance system after 50 years, an early warning system that tracks incoming debris (such as space-based weapons) that could pose an emergency threat.

    Most disturbingly, however, Obummer pulled the plug entirely on our southern air defense system. Utilized by the U.S. Air Force, North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD), and U.S. Customs and Border Protection, the Tethered Aerostat Radar System (TARS) program identifies enemy aircraft and missiles that may penetrate the border and cross into US airspace. It was completely shut down and now America is unable to detect low-flying missiles coming across our southern border.

    None of this is by accident. It is a very carefully crafted and orchestrated plan, as Franklin D. Roosevelt admitted, "In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way."

    There, I didnít mention the New World Order even once. Was all that sugar-coated enough for the American public to digest?



    "Our main agenda is to have ALL guns banned. We must use whatever means possible. It doesn't matter if you have to distort facts or even lie. Our task of creating a socialist America can only succeed when those who would resist us have been totally disarmed." Ė Sarah Brady, Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence

  6. #6
    Regular Member Maverick9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mid-atlantic
    Posts
    1,505
    Let's call a spade a spade.

    Who are the privileged? Who are the criminals? Who are the entitled citizens.

    We have been taught to think that there are essentially four classes of people.

    1. The Law abiding middle-class citizens.
    2. The out of work, jobless, welfare class
    3. The criminal element, be they organized or just predatory
    4. The privileged - law makers, bosses, the wealthy, the judges.

    We see those four classes. But in reality there are only two.

    1. The privileged
    2. Everybody else.

    So when you wonder why LEOs treat you like rubbish, why they want to take your 'rights' away, why they don't respect the LAC, now you know. If it were up to the (admittedly short-sighted) privileged, we would all be eliminated and in many ways they're doing what they can to blur the actual distinctions between the other three 'classes'. We are all felons who just haven't been caught in their eyes.
    We're a risk, a threat. Watch Solyent Green. You get to see the real class structure.

  7. #7
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick9 View Post
    Let's call a spade a spade.

    Who are the privileged? Who are the criminals? Who are the entitled citizens.

    We have been taught to think that there are essentially four classes of people.

    1. The Law abiding middle-class citizens.
    2. The out of work, jobless, welfare class
    3. The criminal element, be they organized or just predatory
    4. The privileged - law makers, bosses, the wealthy, the judges.

    We see those four classes. But in reality there are only two.

    1. The privileged
    2. Everybody else.

    So when you wonder why LEOs treat you like rubbish, why they want to take your 'rights' away, why they don't respect the LAC, now you know. If it were up to the (admittedly short-sighted) privileged, we would all be eliminated and in many ways they're doing what they can to blur the actual distinctions between the other three 'classes'. We are all felons who just haven't been caught in their eyes.
    We're a risk, a threat. Watch Solyent Green. You get to see the real class structure.
    So the leos fall into the "privileged" class? Based on.....?

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    "The wicked flee when no man persueth: but the righteous are as bold as a lion" Proverbs 28:1

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin
    Posts
    13,153
    CT conspirators indulge in the fallacy of historicism. Conspiracy theories are particularly mentioned and dismissed in The Open Society and Its Enemies by Karl Popper, and that was followed by the much more focussed The Poverty of Historicism.

    The fallacy of historicism is the belief that history is premise to a logic-like 'syllogism' with future events a necessary conclusion. Remember that history is merely a cartoon of the past that is written by the survivors and victors serving their interests only. George Santayana dictated we remember our past, not history, lest we be damned to repeat it.

    An aspect of our past that we have failed to remember is Hegel's dialectical syllogism and its failures that gave us Marxism and our contemporary economy.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Maverick9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Mid-atlantic
    Posts
    1,505
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    So the leos fall into the "privileged" class? Based on.....?

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    In Solyent Green, Heston's character had some privileges but mainly due to his job status.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •