• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hit MSN Poll

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Hit MSN Poll at MSN.COM. Numbers running against us now. :banghead:

[h=4]Would you prefer to go to an eatery that allows guns, or one that bans them?[/h]
  • A restaurant that allows guns.

24 %

A restaurant that allows guns.
    27,916 votes

• A restaurant that bans guns.

48 %

A restaurant that bans guns.
    55,207 votes

• Either is fine with me.

27 %

Either is fine with me.
    31,377 votes

• I'm not sure.

1 %

I'm not sure.
    1,491 votes

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The poll results are totally predictable; I mean who but left wing loons pays any attention to MSN

There is no need to try and change the minds of those who are against us - their minds are already made up and nothing will change that.

There is no need to change the minds of those who support us - their minds are already made up and nothing will change that.

There exists about 3% of the population that is undecided. They do listen to/consider poll results whether from MSN or NRA or The United Calvinist Missionary Society. To that 3% the direction the wind seems to be blowing from is important. However, it may be possible to show them that the poll they are considering is purposely skewed - but you had better be able to prove that, not just say it.

stay safe.

TFred

The problem with polls like this is that the questions are not representative of real life.

What everyone "wants" is to go to a restaurant and not get killed by a criminal.

The questions do not present the choices that can possibly draw out the wishes of the people in that matter.

A more realistic set of questions would be:

Would you prefer to go to a restaurant that:

Allows ONLY criminals to carry guns.
Allows law abiding citizens and criminals equally to carry guns.
I'm too stupid to know the difference.

TFred