• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Movie theaters and such in Mt. Juliet

Silvertongue

Hi all,
I plan to take a trip up Mt. Juliet this Friday and was wondering if anybody could give me a little lay of the land, as I will be with female companion and would like to avoid all possible embarrassment.
Thanks in advance.

Kopis

Im in the memphis area but all theaters ive seen are posted. Strange that it didnt stop the CO shooting though...

Silvertongue

After a little computer-based Google Fu, I found that NCG Cinemas in nearby Gallatin does not have a sign on the door barring firearms, but they have a sign on the counter requesting that firearms remain concealed.

I called them to ask their location supervisor about it, and he said open carry makes the customers nervous.

It was all I could do not to give my normal response of "Their nervousness is not my legal concern."

cjakesnyder1988

Providence theatre has a tiny, barely visible sign on the bottom of their box office.. not either one of their doors. I think TN state law says it has to be visible