Thread: Washougal River Cartridge Comapany, Washougal, WA

Washougal River Cartridge Comapany, Washougal, WA

Wondering I anyone else has purchased reloads from them. I picked up 200 of their 38 special 125 gr TMJ the December WAC show in Monroe. Anyway, was shooting these and got off 10 rounds when the 11th misfired, sounded like only the primer fired. I immediately emptied the cylinder looked in barrel from the breach to see projectile lodged about a 1//4 way down. Had to place a dowel the muzzel and strike several times with rock to dislodge.

They have no website that I can find, but address and phone are found on the internet, I called after the misfire, no answer, left message, still no return call.

I just called again, no answer, left another message.

So anyone else having issues with the their AMMO, or have helpful info on them?
    Last edited by jbone; 01-02-2014 at 12:28 PM.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

I have shot thousands of rounds of theirs and buy from Brad's Guns and Ammo out of Bonney Lake. He's a top Washougal dealer and has a direct line to them (and is friends with the owner). While I have never had a squib, I have had a primer or 2 that have needed a second strike.

I would suggest talking to Brad 253-314-7833 to see if there is anything he can do?

Also, well done for recognizing the sound of a squib and stopping before more damage was done.
    Last edited by massivedesign; 01-03-2014 at 11:30 AM.
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    I have shot thousands of rounds of theirs and buy from Brad's Guns and Ammo out of Bonney Lake. He's a top Washougal dealer and has a direct line to them (and is friends with the owner). While I have never had a squib, I have had a primer or 2 that have needed a second strike.

I would suggest talking to Brad 253-314-7833 to see if there is anything he can do?

Also, well done for recognizing the sound of a squib and stopping before more damage was done.
    I'll try that number, thanks.
    Iím proudly straight. I'm free to not support Legalization, GLBT, Illegal Aliens, or the Islamization of America.

Thumbs up to Brad. Good ammo, good business.

Quote Originally Posted by massivedesign View Post
    ...I would suggest talking to Brad 253-314-7833 to see if there is anything he can do?
    Called the number, they had no ideal of WTH if was calling or talking about, wasn't even a person named Brad. I double and triple checked to make sure I dialed correct.

Oh well!

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    Called the number, they had no ideal of WTH if was calling or talking about, wasn't even a person named Brad. I double and triple checked to make sure I dialed correct.

Oh well!
    253-350-2944
    Darren

Pass the popcorn

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post

Oh well!
    Crap, I failed you.. I googled it and google failed me!

253-350-2944 and http://www.bradsguns.com/Default.asp
    www.WaGuns.org

Currently mapping locations of Shooting Areas as well as Gun Stores - Let me know what is missing!

Plus one on sending many many rounds down range without an issue.