• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nixon is IMO a Criminal

Great Gazoo

It appears the criminal is getting his ducks in a row for the veto of SAPA in the 2014 session.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_d25fdc75-a915-5a99-805e-610ef7fc31a3.html

As a result of the vacancies, House Republicans will hold a 108-52 majority over Democrats when the legislative session starts next Wednesday. That will leave Republicans one seat shy of the two-thirds majority needed to override gubernatorial vetoes. Senate Republicans will have a 24-9 majority over Democrats, with one vacancy.

Can't a grand jury be convened or something be done to stop this ****?

Last edited by a moderator:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
In addressing issues, it is best to stick to facts w/o emotionalism, calling people names.

fjpro2a

Veto of sapa

You mean to tell me that not (1) ONE of the 52 house democrats can be persuaded to cast the overriding vote of a gubernatorial veto. Also, not (1) ONE of the 9 senate democrats is wavering.

And when this happens we can thank senator Dempsey and Senator Richard for the failed veto over ride vote last September 11 of HB436.

Last edited:

OC for ME

You mean to tell me that not (1) ONE of the 52 house democrats can be persuaded to cast the overriding vote of a gubernatorial veto. Also, not (1) ONE of the 9 senate democrats is wavering.
First, all republicans must be on board, after that we can see which dems we can bring over to the side of liberty.