Thread: Cherokee County

Cherokee County

An alert from GRNC (not yet listed on website) lauds Cherokee County for doing away with the gun ban in most county buildings. Apparently, only the ban on concealed guns was deleted; OC still not allowed.

Anyone from Cherokee County familiar with this and can shed some light on it?

I think it's great that at least a minor correction is made, but I still don't like being discriminated against because I choose to OC.

http://reason.com/24-7/2014/01/03/ch...employees-to-t
    Last edited by bc.cruiser; 01-04-2014 at 01:03 PM.

GRNC doesn't give a flip about OPEN CARRY. They will not expend ANY political capital for the sake of open carry rights.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke; The Liberty Manifesto
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by G22shooter View Post
    GRNC doesn't give a flip about OPEN CARRY. They will not expend ANY political capital for the sake of open carry rights.

+ 1 tho i might have capitalized the entire word 'FLIP'

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

I wonder what kind of replies this would have gotten if I had not included "GRNC". I received the alert from them, but nowhere in it did they claim any participation or credit. When GRNC has a hand in something like this, they make a point of saying so.

Bc, it's great if any org succeeds in the restoration of armed carry rights. I was just expressing my observation that OF COURSE open carry was not addressed in this effort because of GRNC's disdain of (bias against?) Open Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by P.J. O'Rourke; The Liberty Manifesto
    There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences.