• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carry lunch/get together for tulsa/broken arrow area 1/25

Gary S

Ok everyone. Let's have pizza!!!
January 25, at 2:00pm at hideaway pizza. The address is 1150 n 9th street broken arrow.
It's been a while so let's see as many people as possible. Please invite your friends and family and as always, all children are welcome. I hope to see you all there.

OKOCA Board Member
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary S

Awesome thank you. Please feel free to invite your friends and co workers.

OKOCA Board Member

Gary S

Come on guys is there only one person that can attend the lunch?

I have some big things to talk about as well as a couple of people I've invited to talk some about things.

Please try and come out. Bring your friends and family. Thank you.

OKOCA Board Member

Gary S

I'm excited friends. I have some friends joining our lunch who will be telling us about some up coming events. I hope to see many of you there. You will like to hear this info.

OKOCA Board Member

Gary S

Ok everyone. I will have some special guests coming to lunch. So PLEASE, help get as many guests as possible to join us as well. Invite everyone you can. Thank you very much.

OKOCA Board Member

Gary S

Also please let me know if you are bringing guests and how many. Thank you very much.

OKOCA Board Member

Gary S

This lunch is important because we have many things going on in the next couple months. I have people coming to talk about events and other groups out doing great things in this state. I look forward to meeting many new people.

OKOCA Board Member

Gary S

Ok guys. Less then 24 hours to go. We need to make a final push to get the word out there for a great turn out friends. Thank you all for your help.

OKOCA Board Member

Gary S

Had a great turn out today and I would like to thank everyone who came out. We will have another one next month.

OKOCA Board Member

Jordan6679

I had to bail early and missed the meet and greet, our daughter was in need of a nap. I will catch you all again next month!

Gary S

That's fine. If you check out the different pages for the groups that were there you will get an idea what was talked about.

OKOCA Board Member