• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Police State in Review, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Augustin

An excellent and long article on the state of affairs in America. Just the many photos tell a very sad and shocking story.

"The Police State in Review, 2013

The year's biggest stories and the trend toward an American police state.

January 2, 2014

While some “journalists” would have you believe the biggest stories of 2013 were about twerking celebrities and over-hyped real-life courtroom sagas, much bigger events were happening with far more lasting national significance. The foundation of an American police state is already laid and making its existence known, while most of the country remains blissfully focused on sports, reality shows, establishment pseudo-news, and other distractions.

It would require an encyclopedia to cover all of the injustices, scandals, and brutality that took place in 2013. This list is designed to illustrate certain trends and significant stories from the past year. If Americans don’t fix their apathy and disengagement toward causes that matter, we can expect these trends to continue toward their logical conclusions: an increasingly repressive police state dominating the lives people inside these borders and beyond."

Full article here:

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/police-state-review-2013/

Sections include:

Checkpoints, Warrantless Searches Become a Way of Life

DoD Program 1033 Militarizing Local Police Departments

The TSA Continues to Expand Its Reach

The Surveillance State, Revealed

Border Security as Oppressive as Ever

The Destructive Drug War Wages On

Schools Groom Children for Life in Police State USA

More Dangerous Decisions from the Supreme Court

Health Care Law Threatens Individual Rights & Privacy

The Dorner Manhunt

and The Boston / Watertown Lockdown

77zach

The Boston thing made me renew my passport. The mainstream media attempted to catapult the population into a mind control nightmare, and succeeded somewhat. Many people in Boston are cowardly slaves, and their "leaders" are pathetic scum.

XD40sc

The Boston thing made me renew my passport. The mainstream media attempted to catapult the population into a mind control nightmare, and succeeded somewhat. Many people in Boston are cowardly slaves, and their "leaders" are pathetic scum.

Boston is where our forefathers first stood up and flipped off the king, which lead to the American Revolution from an oppressive government. Now the cowards of Boston are falling all over themselves turning in their rights and freedoms. Absolutely disgusting surrender monkey.

And every-time I see the "Boston strong" motto my blood pressure goes up at least 10 points.

Last edited:

JoeSparky

Centurion
Boston is where our forefathers first stood up and flipped off the king, which lead to the American Revolution from an oppressive government. Now the cowards of Boston are falling all over themselves turning in their rights and freedoms. Absolutely disgusting surrender monkey.

And every-time I see the "Boston strong" motto my blood pressure goes up at least 10 points.

And before too much longer we may have ANOTHER king to "flip off"!:banghead::banghead:

sudden valley gunner

Where's the apologist? To say none of this matters and these are not the official documents.

If we were to ad in all the things that have eroded liberty on a local level this list would become tremendously greater.

color of law

Accomplished Advocate
Connecticut gun owners are rushing to register certain firearms and ammunition that will be considered illegal contraband in the new year.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...necticut-thats-giving-some-gun-owners-chills/

Connecticut is a microcosm of what is coming to the rest of the country. Connecticut was the test case. 99% of the gun owners in Connecticut are sheeple and followed orders. And the government's money is on the rest of the citizens of the country will fall in line and do as they are told.

Sieg Heil Meister.

Status
Not open for further replies.