• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Noobie lunch 7 Jan

vegaspassat

Are you a new guy that wants to meet with some other OCers? Meet us at Denny's on 7341 W lake mead blvd. The intersection is lake mead and tenaya. Let's meet up at 12 noon. Just look for the guys with guns! Post in here to let me know who is coming though so i know how bih of a table to get.

SharpShootur

Hey Vegaspassat, I'm game to join in! I'll be running a little late since I'm working BUT it's a short day. I should be there by 12:45 p.m. Thanks for the invite! :banana:

DooFster

Our server's manager said we couldn't carry in there without any permits. It was absolutely hilarious. Trying to keep a straight face while she told me that information was extremely difficult!