• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

budget holster suggestions

Elm Creek Smith

I recommend checking E-Bay stores/auctions. You can get some very good leather holsters for very reasonable prices if you shop around. The problem is when the holsters are available, they're available until they're gone. Most of them are close-outs, new-old stock, or gun store closing left-overs. The ones that are most desireable are usually on auction and can get pricey quickly. Open carry holsters like police duty holsters and field holsters generally don't rate "pricey."

You can PM me if you want a recommendation to a particular store that I've had very good luck with. I don't have any business relationship with the vendor other than he's gotten quite a bit of my money over the years.

ECS

Small_Arms_Collector

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl26resedeho.html

It will fit the Glock 17 as well, and you can't really beat the price. It's fully adjustable for 360 degrees so you can set the angle exactly where you want it, and the retention works the same as a SERPA, this is the same company that makes the holsters for Sig, and it's the exact same model (except for Glocks). This is the holster I use for my Glock, except mine is longer, and I have the belt attachment. It's also available in green.

FreeInAZ

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/gl26resedeho.html

It will fit the Glock 17 as well, and you can't really beat the price. It's fully adjustable for 360 degrees so you can set the angle exactly where you want it, and the retention works the same as a SERPA, this is the same company that makes the holsters for Sig, and it's the exact same model (except for Glocks). This is the holster I use for my Glock, except mine is longer, and I have the belt attachment. It's also available in green.

Good find! May be getting left & right for my 26's ... :thumbup: