• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Upcoming Ohio OC Events??

MyWifeSaidYes

Gun Rights Across America
12 noon on January 19th
Outside the Statehouse in Columbus

Last year we had over 1,000 attendees (I am told)

Last edited:

eye95

Subscribe to the eye95 twitter feed to learn of all events of which we become aware. The feed is used for nothing else but to inform folks of carry events, so don't worry about getting spammed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

eye95

I assume that the Hometown Buffet event is OC/CC of handguns? I will tweet it that way. If I am wrong, I will post a correction.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

dominic22

I hope that everyone has a good time at Hometown Buffet. I wish I was free so that I could attend.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MyWifeSaidYes

eye95 said:
Actually, I was trying to establish, subtly, whether LG carry was discouraged...

I have no info from the restaurant regarding long gun carry.

Personally, I will only have handguns while inside the restaurant.

There is no good place to set a long gun down at this location.

Last edited:

eye95

I have no info from the restaurant regarding long gun carry.

Personally, I will only have handguns while inside the restaurant.

There is no good place to set a long gun down at this location.

I, too, will only do HG. Just wanted to subtly verify that the carry advertised as "HG OC/CC" is as intended.

Brian D.

MWSY touches on what you'd expect would be an obvious point: Long gun carry into a place such as a restaurant, it just ain't very practical. No where to safely put the thing, and the management would likely take a dim view of someone scratching up the chair back with a slung rifle when they sat down.

(Yes I know that OCDO's forum rules don't like much discussion re long guns but I think this one particular point needs occasional mention.)

Chuck!

1461036_593115684080693_1969296524_n.jpg

flhrci

Let me know when there is a weekend get together. Working nights. :(

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD