Thread: More Evidence to Support Driving Armed

North Dakota

More Evidence to Support Driving Armed

Quote Originally Posted by foxnews
    The FBI has joined police in multiple states in the hunt for a pickup truck driver who rammed an SUV off a Pennsylvania highway and into a snowbank, then blew away the victim moments after he had called 911 to say he was being followed by an enraged motorist.
    Sad story. This is one reason I support HR 2959: National Right-to-Carry Reciprocity Act of 2013; that is when traveling the interstates carrying for self-defense is a need.

And there's no certainty there would've been a different outcome, but at least this victim would've had the opportunity to attempt self-defense.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

FBI joins police. Must be a terror related incident. FIBs drop LE Mission.

The Creep of Counterterrorism: FBI’s Professed ‘Primary Function’ No Longer ‘Law Enforcement’
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016